• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help, I need 100 hrs.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
we have a 152 available for $50/hr. go with me and we'll keep flying non-stop: i'll fly 12 hours while you sleep, you fly 12 hours while i sleep. we'll be done in less than 2 weeks!

cforst513 said:
we have a 152 available for $50/hr. go with me and we'll keep flying non-stop: i'll fly 12 hours while you sleep, you fly 12 hours while i sleep. we'll be done in less than 2 weeks!
You have more hours than me. :(

actually, i'm up to like 180 or 190. dont' sweat it, though. you are also getting your degree, i think that it's ok that i surpassed your hours in... 4 months :)

cforst513 said:
actually, i'm up to like 180 or 190. dont' sweat it, though. you are also getting your degree, i think that it's ok that i surpassed your hours in... 4 months :)
Geez..when you comin back?

I'm up for a long one if you are. Hey, watch out for ice up there!!!!! :D

i'll be back next monday, but in all honesty, i'd like to start my commercial maneuver training then!!!

how'd you guys fare down there? any flooding? how was riding out the hurricane?

cforst513 said:
i'll be back next monday, but in all honesty, i'd like to start my commercial maneuver training then!!!

how'd you guys fare down there? any flooding? how was riding out the hurricane?
Little rain and wind. No biggie.

Tell you what. How about I sell you 100 hours from my Total Flight time. I only charge $10 an hour, so for just 1 grand you will be taken care of. I will even sell you my turbine PIC time for only $5 bucks an hour more. What a bargain!!!

www.multiengine.net I saw it in another post today. $35.00 hr for a 100 hr block. I personally wouldnt do it because I will get all the flight time and multi time I need at the place I just got hired at, but If I was in your situation would look into this.

Latest resources

Back