Help, I need 100 hrs.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BLing said:
www.multiengine.net I saw it in another post today. $35.00 hr for a 100 hr block. I personally wouldnt do it because I will get all the flight time and multi time I need at the place I just got hired at, but If I was in your situation would look into this.

What?? There must be something missing here..... $35/hour for 100 hrs?

It looks like a company that is doing work under contract, and you fly the airplane on the way out and back to the site (something to do with boats maybe?).

~wheelsup

futurama08 said:
What?? There must be something missing here..... $35/hour for 100 hrs?

I just found out about it tonight. But it looks like they fly for some other purpose and charge people that need time to fly for them.

BLing said:
www.multiengine.net I saw it in another post today. $35.00 hr for a 100 hr block. I personally wouldnt do it because I will get all the flight time and multi time I need at the place I just got hired at, but If I was in your situation would look into this.

This www.multiengine.net is for Aerial Survey, Inc. out of Galveston, Texas. They fly platform and pipeline patrol in Twin Comanches. Here's a post of mine about them from another thread:

I have a buddy who worked at Aerial Survey Inc. for about 5 years. Immaculate Twin Comanches and excellent maintenance. For the timebuilding, you ride along on the platform inspection flights, but you actually do all of the flying. Don't start with me about the actual ASI pilots also logging the time, that's between them and their logbooks. It's all part 91 so if you're a timebuilder and flying the airplane you can log it. Each flight is about 5-7 hours, so you build time quick. Super cheap and I DO know of a few people who have been hired at regionals with the bulk of their multi time from ASI. The big problem seems to be scheduling. I think they are usually booked up 6 months out in advance. Call over there for info, the website isn't updated or responded to from what I understand. (409) 744-9691. Good luck, hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back