• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help! How do I get the Interview?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since most companies live off the fax machine, I don't believe that too many of them will get too upset about faxes. Unless they say 'NO FAXES'. Follow their rules. A cover letter, resume and maybe a copy of your certificates and medical. That is it. If they are looking for some one current in their aircraft, I would also send them a copy of my last 8410 in that aircraft. But only then.

Next point. Find out how their selection system works. Network with current and past pilots. They will be your best source of information. SOMETIMES, you can get their attention by working a little outside the box. I once got a job interview, even though I didn't meet their requirements, because I sent my resume to the DO's secrutary attached to a single rose. I know of another pilot who found out how the old Piedmont, selected interviewee's and sent in a resume on orange paper, with a post-it note saying "Now that I have your attention, May I please have an interview". He got his interview and got hired. However these are the exception rather than the rule.

Send your resume to psa. Go to the website at psaairlines.com. they are hiring and are about to get a bunch of jets. hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back