Hello, new here

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's another secret:

Even if you are a good singer (you are) I still wouldn't post a link to your site, you are looking to get bashed hardcore. If it doesn't bother you, power to ya. Just a warning these folks can get pretty harsh.

psssst...hawkerguy
If you are looking for an informative and useful message board (such as www.airliners.net), look elsewhere, most of the prominent members here are 13 year olds on their mom's computers. :D

Welcome Aboard!

Hello hawkerguy!

If you're in MEM, you have to go to Corky's BBQ on Poplar Avenue. Another place is The Rendezvous BBQ in downtown.

San Antonio BBQ

Hey Hawkerguy! Welcome to the board! I know you said you were going to be in San Antonio tonight. Rudy's BBQ is a pretty good place. I think there are 2 of them in San Antonio. http://www.rudys.com It good BBQ, great atmosphere, and probably the best that I have found when I've been to San Antonio. Take care and let us know if you make it there tonight! See ya!
-TX

Any good BBQ within walking distance of the Airport Marriott in MCI? What do you guys think about Bandana's in STL?

crash-proof said:
psssst...hawkerguy
If you are looking for an informative and useful message board (such as www.airliners.net), look elsewhere, most of the prominent members here are 13 year olds on their mom's computers. :D
I've been watching the recently added "birthday bar" (for want of a better term) at the bottom of the main forum page, and I see far fewer 13 year olds than I expected. :D

Tonight I was BBQing ribs and I fried a mouse in my grill....Ummmmm tasty.

When in PHX...HONEY BEARS for good BBQ!

Easy to find, Go past the Hookers, two blocks east of Mesa Airlines HQ (where do you think they get their FA's?) and your there!

Didn't make it

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I didn't make it out to bbq last night. My passengers took me out to this steak house called the "Palms", in downtown San Antonio. I'll have to check those places out next time. Headin' to Monterey tomorrow, gonna have to hit Tarpys. Not a bbq joint (I'm probably gonna get it for this one) , but great food.;)

Big Duke Six. No BBQ within walkin distance of MCI. There is one within five miles called Smoke Box BBQ. Not to shabby either. Hemispheres.

Latest resources

Back