Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawkerguy

Disciple
First post here, just wanted to say hi. I fly Hawkers and Lears (91/135) out of southern California. Looks like there's a wide range of knowledge and experience here. Look forward to getting and giving some. Take care.:)

hi hawker guy...I'm not the welcome wagon here on this forum...but I think I can say hi and welcome aboard.

Wtfo?

Hi, how's it goin' man? Thanks for the welcome. Although, I have to say, that's an interesting first question....?? :D

To answer your question, YES, I friggin' love bbq. The best place I've been to in this great Country is, Jack Stack in Kansas City. I kinda consider myself a little bit of a bbq fanatic.

Stuff

BBQ is a favorite of many folks, here. Just sad there aren't too many truly great BBQ
joints out here in L.A. Welcome, none the less.

TransMach

Like transmach said it is a favorite topic around here. Well if you like BBQ, religion, politics, and last but not least...Aviation you will love this board. Welcome again...

Hawker Guy. Again welcome aboard. I have to concur with you on the Kansas City Bar-B-Q. Others I would suggest in the KC area include, Gates, Arthur Bryants, Smokestack LC's., et al. If you fly into MKC, Gates and Arthur Bryants are within five miles of the airport. If you desire further info please advise. Hemispheres

Latest resources

Back