Heeelllppppp!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maf

You, sir, are stuck in the pit of dispair. The only worst things that could have happened to you would be Wink or Ft. Stockton. Midland/Odessa is the end of the world as we know it today. You should be careful should you take a walk away from your hotel and be extra careful not to fall off the end of the earth.

Also, should you go a-walkin, watch out for the "establishments" designed to raise your spirits, fill you with spirits, wet your appetite for the ladys and rob you blind.

Careful now, mate, the end of the world is close at hand. The "Riders of the Apocalypse" are coming for you ... you must hide !!

TransMach

Last edited:
Vector4fun said:
Dang man, rent a car and drive out to the "famous" Odessa Meteor Crater. (Bout 5' deep and 100' across. Sign off I-20 just past the west edge of town/Halliburton yard).

Seriously, Carlsbad Caverns isn't too far for a day trip. Also, Ft. Davis and Alpine in the Mountains. I could spend a half day at old Ft Davis easy. Many of the original structures are still there and restored. In fact, I have a very large photo of Ft. Davis at my 3 o'clock and four feet at I type this.

Otherwise, you're screwed....

Thanks man,I'll see if I do that tomorrow!

TransMach said:
You, sir, are stuck in the pit of dispair. The only worst things that could have happened to you would be Wink or Ft. Stockton. Midland/Odessa is the end of the world as we know it today. You should be careful should you take a walk away from your hotel and be extra careful not to fall off the end of the earth.

Also, should you go a-walkin, watch out for the "establishments" designed to raise your spirits, fill you with spirits, wet your appetite for the ladys and rob you blind.

Careful now, mate, the end of the world is close at hand. The "Riders of the Apocalypse" are coming for you ... you must hide !!

TransMach

I went walking around looking for some lunch and there was nothing around, the only place close to the hotel was closed, it's saturday, why should a bar be open!!!! I finally found a BBQ place, the people inside looked like they were from another planet, but the BBQ was good. Other than that this side of town is a ghost town.

It's situations like that I would ask myself ... What Would Fletchas Do?

He always seemed to have the answers. I miss him. :(

Minhberg

Snakum said:
It's situations like that I would ask myself ... What Would Fletchas Do?

He always seemed to have the answers. I miss him. :(

Minhberg

Haha Thanks Minh you are awesome, that's what I'll be doing tonight!!

WillowRunVortex said:
What happened to Fletchas?

He got banned for good. Actually he was promoted to "King of the Island",and as such he cannot post or read posts, he is too busy taking good care of his visiting friends, he has to manage 72 virgins and a handfull of penguins!!! :D

Latest resources

Back