Heeelllppppp!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
coolyokeluke said:
Okay life's good again. Power's on back at the hotel, and we have HBO. We have a documentary on Louisiana life on which will help me understand this outstation , "The Water Boy", and the captain and I are going to finish the 12 pack off before the end. Hopefully he doesn't drop a beer on his laptop again and destroy the rest of his screen. Bet you're all jealous now!

Of course I am, couldn't find a place to buy beer, will be hitting the bar here at the hotel later though, allby myself!!! Yeaayyy

Pedro,

Man, you've got to turn adversity into opportunity.

There you are sitting in a motel room with a computer hooked to the internet, running water and electricity, a Wal-mart right down the road that sells bowls, batteries and Sudafed and.... a farm fertilizer outfit on the west side of town with thousands of gallons of anhydrous ammonia there for the taking.

Here's a chance for you to learn a new skill, make a little money and spend your spare time in a creative and worthwhile manner that will be the envy of all your pilot pals.

Can you say: METH LAB!!!

And don't worry about the Midland police, they're well known for their appreciation of enterprise and zeal in people that are just trying to improve their lot in life. :)

Flylo said:
Pedro,

Man, you've got to turn adversity into opportunity.

There you are sitting in a motel room with a computer hooked to the internet, running water and electricity, a Wal-mart right down the road that sells bowls, batteries and Sudafed and.... a farm fertilizer outfit on the west side of town with thousands of gallons of anhydrous ammonia there for the taking.

Here's a chance for you to learn a new skill, make a little money and spend your spare time in a creative and worthwhile manner that will be the envy of all your pilot pals.

Can you say: METH LAB!!!

And don't worry about the Midland police, they're well known for their appreciation of enterprise and zeal in people that are just trying to improve their lot in life. :)

Hahahaha, and here I was thinking I rn into a "glass is half full" kinda guy!! :D

Good advise though, I can use a little extra cash!! Finding the walmart is gonna be the hard part though...

Geezus ... I didn't recognize the ID and so I didn't know you were in Midland. :eek:

So now dat I know .... I axed my sef, "Sef .... what would Fletchas do?"

And my sef said "Rent a rat C150 with a broken ADF and one working radio and bust dat nigga out asap, brah!"

If God was going to give the USA an enema, he'd stick the hose in Midland.

(Or Oddessa)

:D :D :D

Minhbwerg

Snakum said:
Geezus ... I didn't recognize the ID and so I didn't know you were in Midland. :eek:

So now dat I know .... I axed my sef, "Sef .... what would Fletchas do?"

And my sef said "Rent a rat C150 with a broken ADF and one working radio and bust dat nigga out asap, brah!"

If God was going to give the USA an enema, he'd stick the hose in Midland.

(Or Oddessa)

:D :D :D

Minhbwerg

Haha, so now you know how bad it really is!!

It's almos over, I deadhead to Houston tomorrow morning!!!

WillowRunVortex said:
What happened to Fletchas?

I had to fly with him last week. He kept looking up the FA's dress and stealing my newspaper. And once I think he licked his finger and stirred my coffee with it when I was asleep.

Bastard.

ATRedneck said:
I had to fly with him last week. He kept looking up the FA's dress and stealing my newspaper. And once I think he licked his finger and stirred my coffee with it when I was asleep.

Bastard.

Haha, I was just checking her out for you!! The captain has first bids!! :D

I'm sure that coffee tasted a lot better!! You never thanked me for it...

Latest resources

Back