Heeelllppppp!!!!!!

Pedro

Not too happy...
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Posts
401
Total Time
$$$$$$
I'm stuck in MAF since Thursday, until Monday. This place sucks, I'mgoing out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

viper548

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
2,090
Total Time
6800
Pedro said:
I'm stuck in MAF since Thusday, untill Monday. This place sucks, I'mgoing out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot, is "Thusday" the one before or after wednesday?
 

EagleRJ

Are we there yet?
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Posts
1,490
Total Time
5800
CAF Museum- out at the airport. Should burn a couple of hours.
 

Pedro

Not too happy...
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Posts
401
Total Time
$$$$$$
viper548 said:
I forgot, is "Thusday" the one before or after wednesday?

Fixed!!! The one after Wednesday, but it feels like forever...
 

Pedro

Not too happy...
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Posts
401
Total Time
$$$$$$
EagleRJ said:
CAF Museum- out at the airport. Should burn a couple of hours.

Thanks I'll look into that. I hope is not the same as the one in DAY, was there last week.
 

Dangerkitty

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Posts
1,353
Total Time
8700
Pedro said:
I'm stuck in MAF since Thursday, untill Monday. This place sucks, I'mgoing out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!
Use Alcohol as you own personal liquid time machine.
 

Pedro

Not too happy...
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Posts
401
Total Time
$$$$$$
Dangerkitty said:
Use Alcohol as you own personal liquid time machine.
I'llbe doing that later tonight, the bar was closed earlier, and there's not a single gas station anywhere near the hotel.
 

Vector4fun

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Posts
796
Total Time
1700
Dang man, rent a car and drive out to the "famous" Odessa Meteor Crater. (Bout 5' deep and 100' across. Sign off I-20 just past the west edge of town/Halliburton yard).

Seriously, Carlsbad Caverns isn't too far for a day trip. Also, Ft. Davis and Alpine in the Mountains. I could spend a half day at old Ft Davis easy. Many of the original structures are still there and restored. In fact, I have a very large photo of Ft. Davis at my 3 o'clock and four feet at I type this.

Otherwise, you're screwed....
 

TransMach

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Posts
492
Total Time
>12K
Maf

You, sir, are stuck in the pit of dispair. The only worst things that could have happened to you would be Wink or Ft. Stockton. Midland/Odessa is the end of the world as we know it today. You should be careful should you take a walk away from your hotel and be extra careful not to fall off the end of the earth.

Also, should you go a-walkin, watch out for the "establishments" designed to raise your spirits, fill you with spirits, wet your appetite for the ladys and rob you blind.

Careful now, mate, the end of the world is close at hand. The "Riders of the Apocalypse" are coming for you ... you must hide !!

TransMach
 
Last edited:

Pedro

Not too happy...
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Posts
401
Total Time
$$$$$$
Vector4fun said:
Dang man, rent a car and drive out to the "famous" Odessa Meteor Crater. (Bout 5' deep and 100' across. Sign off I-20 just past the west edge of town/Halliburton yard).

Seriously, Carlsbad Caverns isn't too far for a day trip. Also, Ft. Davis and Alpine in the Mountains. I could spend a half day at old Ft Davis easy. Many of the original structures are still there and restored. In fact, I have a very large photo of Ft. Davis at my 3 o'clock and four feet at I type this.

Otherwise, you're screwed....


Thanks man,I'll see if I do that tomorrow!
 

Pedro

Not too happy...
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Posts
401
Total Time
$$$$$$
TransMach said:
You, sir, are stuck in the pit of dispair. The only worst things that could have happened to you would be Wink or Ft. Stockton. Midland/Odessa is the end of the world as we know it today. You should be careful should you take a walk away from your hotel and be extra careful not to fall off the end of the earth.

Also, should you go a-walkin, watch out for the "establishments" designed to raise your spirits, fill you with spirits, wet your appetite for the ladys and rob you blind.

Careful now, mate, the end of the world is close at hand. The "Riders of the Apocalypse" are coming for you ... you must hide !!

TransMach

I went walking around looking for some lunch and there was nothing around, the only place close to the hotel was closed, it's saturday, why should a bar be open!!!! I finally found a BBQ place, the people inside looked like they were from another planet, but the BBQ was good. Other than that this side of town is a ghost town.
 

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Joined
Feb 21, 2002
Posts
2,090
Total Time
Little
It's situations like that I would ask myself ... What Would Fletchas Do?

He always seemed to have the answers. I miss him. :(


Minhberg
 

Pedro

Not too happy...
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Posts
401
Total Time
$$$$$$
Snakum said:
It's situations like that I would ask myself ... What Would Fletchas Do?

He always seemed to have the answers. I miss him. :(


Minhberg

Haha Thanks Minh you are awesome, that's what I'll be doing tonight!!
 

WillowRunVortex

Former Sleepless Knight
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
352
Total Time
D
Snakum said:
It's situations like that I would ask myself ... What Would Fletchas Do?

He always seemed to have the answers. I miss him. :(


Minhberg
What happened to Fletchas?
 

English

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 26, 2001
Posts
3,374
Total Time
1
Look up.
 

Pedro

Not too happy...
Joined
Mar 3, 2005
Posts
401
Total Time
$$$$$$
WillowRunVortex said:
What happened to Fletchas?
He got banned for good. Actually he was promoted to "King of the Island",and as such he cannot post or read posts, he is too busy taking good care of his visiting friends, he has to manage 72 virgins and a handfull of penguins!!! :D
 
Top