Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gimpy

I'm getting rid of my David Clarks.
Looking for suggestions for replacements that block out the wind noise on the ERJ.
I was able to place an order for a JH Audio Aerous VX1 before they shut down the line, but haven't sent them ear molds yet. Anyone out there use these in the Embraer?
How doe these compare to other in ear headsets like the Clarity aloft, QT Halo, or Lightspeed Mach 1? Or should I just go for the Bose A20?

BOSE QC-15 + UFlyMike = QUIET. :beer: + you can plug them into the seat while non-reving/deadheading and watch a movie in comfort.

BOSE QC-15 + UFlyMike = QUIET. :beer: + you can plug them into the seat while non-reving/deadheading and watch a movie in comfort.

I didnt think the airlines let their pilots use this setup, however I have been wrong once or twice.

The Bose QC15 + UFlyMike are TSO'd. I use mine everyday at work. Bose doesn't like the UFlyMike because it works better than their aviation headset that costs almost $1000...and is a POS.

The Bose QC15 + UFlyMike are TSO'd. I use mine everyday at work. Bose doesn't like the UFlyMike because it works better than their aviation headset that costs almost $1000...and is a POS.

Are you referring to the Bose X or the A20? I've heard nothing but good things about the A20. The uflymike setup is only TSO'd with the earbuds.

I also just got an e-mail about the new and improved Lightspeed Zulu, that is set to come out soon.

I'm still curious to hear from anyone with a JH Audio headset. Anyone?

Fractional Cit X pilot gives another nod to the QC15 Uflymike. Awsome setup and most comfortable headset I have ever used. I see more and more guys at our company using them.

Latest resources

Back