• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

headsets in the crj

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe the Bose X is the best headset for the CRJ. They are very light, comfortable and quiet. If you care about your hearing for the long term and can spare $1000, the X's are a good investment. Also, it is nice to put your headset on without having to deal with ear plugs.

The CRJ cockpit is quite loud and I never take my headset during the flight because of the noise level.

Bose Discounts!

You can usually get a deal with Bose at Sun 'N Fun, or Oshkosh. I got mine at this year's SNF in Lakeland and was hoping to get free speakers like they had last year, but they were offering $50 off for the 1st pr, a free Wave Radio for two pr, and a Wave Radio CD ($500 value) for 3 pr. I rounded up a few other flight instructors and I bought the three, sold two to the other guys with the $50 discount, and I ended up with the CD box! Whatta deal, and the thing sounds superb!

allright i jumpseated yesterday in the crj.....there is no noise at all..and those that say there is haven't flown in a beech 1900....i'll be gettin the telex or similar from the pilot shop in the cincy terminal...that cockpit is almost as quite as a a-320

I thought the same thing. I had been lucky to JS on new models.
I had the telex model and it worked great, now that I fly them, I get a mix of old and new(new windshield wiper vs old one) and have to go back and forth between the DC's and the 750's. My hearing sucks to begin with, so that probably has some bearing. Good luck, your gonna love the plane after the 1900.

Latest resources

Back