• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Headsets for sale!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just because you judge something to be stupid, or a post to be made stupidly or to even be spam for that matter, doesn't make it so.

No, when you spam multiple forums it becomes spam. You made it so. In so doing, you acted stupidly.

...pieces of crap like me...

How long have you felt this way about yourself, and have you sought professional help?

Avbug, you sound like a little crybaby. Get over it. Don't like it..don't click on it.

you sound like a little crybaby.
"Word?" Sounds more like a 14 year old ghetto wannabe, actually. One who apparently sees himself or herself as a "piece of crap," and who spams forums without the intelligence to simply post in one.

Then again, comments such as "You probably also eat pieces of crap like me for breakfast" don't speak highly of eric's maturity or intelligence, either. You may defend poor manners and stupidity all you like, but it does nothing more than dig a deeper hole. Keep digging.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1181298#post1181298

Wallpapering:

Only one thread may be created about any given topic in one of the Forums by a member. Simply put, pick the area that best fits the topic you would like to discuss and post there. Do not post the same thing in every area as it will get removed.

Last edited:
there Miss avbug goes quoting something else, telling people how to do things. As far as Miss avbug saying she played with me thats not how I saw it. She whined and whined about me making posts and researched my past posts, so in effect what she is doing is trying to stop everyone else from posting anything she doesn't like. I hope avbugs husband catches wind and smacks her silly.

"Word?" Sounds more like a 14 year old ghetto wannabe, actually.

Then again, comments such as "You probably also eat pieces of crap like me for breakfast" don't speak highly of eric's maturity or intelligence, either.

Avbug--'Word!' is a ridiculous saying to go along with the ridiculousness of this cyber exchange.

The pieces of crap reference was from a funny movie, Happy Gilmore I believe. I wouldn't expect you to know that though. You probably don't have time for movies with your +7000 posts and all of the internet police work you do. ;)

This is easily solved, guys. Just follow bug's lead.

This message is hidden because avbug is on your ignore list.

If we look at Mark Twains words:

Never argue with a fool,
a bystander can't tell you apart.
(M. Twain)

It makes me wonder which way to point...

I do think the name calling is childish and does not give weight to your side of the discussion.

If we look at Mark Twains words:

Never argue with a fool,
a bystander can't tell you apart.
(M. Twain)

It makes me wonder which way to point...

I do think the name calling is childish and does not give weight to your side of the discussion.

I don't know who this is directed to but regardless of that I think I will take your advice anyway.

Latest resources

Back