Hawker Sim

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep

I couldn't agree with you more. But then again, every job I have applied for wants someone sim current. THese sim schools are INSANE with their pricing. Thanks to all who replied.

aeronautic1 vbmenu_register("postmenu_400091", true);
Registered User..............................

do us all a favor quit even talkin about paying for your own sim time............ does not matter what your age or vet status........... its still PFT..........unless....unless you remain contract .......then it is a cost of doing business.............. like it should be for companies.........

anyway the pay is not good but it is survivable.................... at summit aviation on Long Island they have 5 Hawkers 2 are 700's 3 are 800's............. with the "snowbirds" in the winter most weekends they are in Florida.................... Contact Gary D'Angelo......he is Chief Pilot they are looking for pilots especially if you have Hawker time................... 800-466-6012.......and do yourself a favor quit talkin about payin your own way cause i am sure you will get 50 plus responses about PFT...just my 2 cents

You are correct , sir!

Yeah, I hate the idea of PFT and have decided against it. Thanks guys. I have called the tile guy and will put that money into my condo. Better return on the investment and besides, flying 402C back and forth to the Bahamas can't be all that bad.

I just can't get past the notion that a Hawker type rating costs $15k+ when a 737 type is just $6k.

End of thread

Net Jets/Citation Shares? I believe FLL is agate way city otherwise you might have to move I know VNY is apretty good shot for a Hawker job. With 2500 TT you probably won't get a lead pilot position though.

Just my .02 cents..........
Jobear

Look, don't worry about what these people tell you about paying for your recurrency. It's easier to be holier than thou while they are making 90 grand a year flying their airplane! All I am saying is do what is right for you...don't concern yourself with what someone else tells you is right...EVEN ME!

Do yourself a favor if you are going to bite it and pay....get the type rating. It might not make too much difference right now but for a small percentage more it'll look a lot better with all that time you have in type.

Good luck, sorry you are in such a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ty situation. Mine isn't too much better..

wow! 4 censoreds.......it was one word and it wasn't really that bad of a word.

Latest resources

Back