• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawker Beechcraft struggles in depressed aircraft market

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello, Guitar Guy...:) Posting the background info is a good idea. I concur with dry eyes. Looking back, I even recall loud cheers when the gloom lifted as he moved on. Yes, good luck to the HB workforce!

For all of the Hawker Beechcraft employees, good luck with "Dollar Bill" Boisture. For those who've not heard about H B hiring Moisture earlier this year, here's an article for you: Reuters

There weren't too many tears shed when he scurried away from NetJets.

I think all the NJA pilots need to thank Billy Boy. I think he did more to pull the group together then any one thing. He was disliked by everyone who came in contact with him.

The day he was hired I was sitting in the crew lounge in Signature SFO, the announcement comes out and a private Gulfstream crew over hears me talking about him. The Capt on the Gee whiz had worked for Gulfstream in SAV at one point, when Billy Boy was running that show into the ground. I haven't forgot his exact words, "I'm sorry, he is not one of the good ones" Boy, did he hit that nail on the head.

I do miss pushing his buttons in company re-current and watching him turn red, purple and orange.

I'm sorry Hawker Beechcraft employees, this guy is bad news.

Latest resources

Back