• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawker 800 XP Type

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did mine last month at CAE Simuflite at DFW. The company paid for it but I saw the bill. Just over 18K. I hear SimCom in Orlando is cheaper though.

Man, paying for your type is a bit pricey, but I'm fairly certain that the cheapest type is Simcom in ORL...but I won't vouch for quality. You want thourogh go to Simuflite.

Simuflite would be your best bet. When I was there for mine, there was a 91 operator that said they were they beacause FSI was around 25K and Simuflite was under 20K. At least that is the number he used for Simuflite.

I do not think I would use SIMCOM either.

Simcom was the cheapest of the three last year. I do not know about this years prices. Simcom has a 800 simulator class C. The instructors are just as good as the others and I have been to the others. Simuflite has a good 800XP simulator and I think it is a level D if I recall correctly. FSI is the most expensive. Call them and see.

If you go to Simcom, you would go through the 800a groundschool for 7 days, then start sim (800a) for 7 more, and then checkride. You will go through a 800 xp differences course (4 hours) sometime during the week of the sim.

i don't remember exact;y what it was but we fly part 135 and when we had hawkers we got a guy that had gone thru simcom and his type was restricted or they don't do some things that simuflite/flight safety does. he was lucky as we had a in house program that was able to cover what was missing. check into the training syllabus(sp) very carefully and also what is signed off on the 8410........good luck

SimCom's Hawker price

$18,600 = SimCom's Hawker series initial for 2007 .

15 days for type rating then 4 hrs. of 800XP differences ground training at the end.

Latest resources

Back