Hawker 4000 Pay?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA-44Typed

Anybody know what at 4000 should bring for a PIC and SIC? I was thinking about 110 for PIC and 70 for SIC. Aircraft to be operated 91 and 135. South in the winter and north in the summer ( to follow the owner) so there would have to be some extra $$ to help with that. Any ideas welcome.

I figure it is 5 times the airplane of a Hawker 800 (4000 / 800), so take 90K Hawker pay and viola you get around 450K. The new gulfstream 650 guys are going to get screwed using my logic, because that airplane is only 18% more airplane.

Anybody know what at 4000 should bring for a PIC and SIC? I was thinking about 110 for PIC and 70 for SIC. Aircraft to be operated 91 and 135. South in the winter and north in the summer ( to follow the owner) so there would have to be some extra $$ to help with that. Any ideas welcome.

$110 is low for PIC. I would try 130-140 at a minimum. That airplane is capable of Transatlantic flying - don't sell yourself short! SIC should be $80K depending upon experience.

Seems like the H4000 compares pretty closely to the CL300, F2000 and G200...I'd imagine the pay should be somewhere around those.

I'd imagine a 91/135 airplane following a wealthy owner would provide a schedule in excess of 18 working days per month; the NJA 18 day schedule would pay a 7 year H4000/F2000/G200 captain just under $131k (granted, the same as a 7 year Ultra or Beechjet CA).

Latest resources

Back