• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, a request to the moderators: This is a major airline thread, not 'general aviation'. In case you didn't know it, 'general aviation' refers to private flying that does not include paying passengers. Since HA is an airline, the thread should remain in 'majors'. Thanks.

HAL

Again, a request to the moderators: This is a major airline thread, not 'general aviation'. In case you didn't know it, 'general aviation' refers to private flying that does not include paying passengers. Since HA is an airline, the thread should remain in 'majors'. Thanks.

HAL

HAL, I have tried to report this thread and various posts to the mods via the report a post button and being it to their attention. Like I said, and I used to be a mod here, Michael seems to prefer people with little or no experience in our industry for that job.

Sad that in this day and age people think Hawaiian Airlines is a general aviation topic.

HAL

Agreed!!...Why is this buried 2 layers deep in "employment openings"!!, and not in the "Majors" thread.??. This thread is a great source of info for those that want to be at HAL!. How is HAL different from USAir, UCAL or Delta?. :confused:

Just got an email for Phase 1 for next week,
Sept 11 !!!!
That should allow me some interesting conversation since I was sitting in a UAL cockpit on that day 11 years ago.

Never forget!!

Good luck!. Make sure to let us know how it goes. What are your qual stats if you don't mind posting??

well, we're making progress.... it's now in the Employment Openings section....a step up from the C172's and PA28's...

Anyone hear about phase-lll being done this month?
if, so, do you know how many they called.

FYI: I heard from a buddy that works there, they did phase l/ll
this week with about 35.

Supposedly a class of 19 on Sep 21. Also heard there will be one more round of interviews for October and that will be it for this year. Roughly 28 spots left to fill. If you're in the pool, hang in there until everyone is flushed.

talked to a guy that interviewed last week, he was told they have hired half of the 95 they are looking for in this round.

Supposedly a class of 19 on Sep 21. Also heard there will be one more round of interviews for October and that will be it for this year. Roughly 28 spots left to fill. If you're in the pool, hang in there until everyone is flushed.

Sept class was 9 pilots.

Latest resources

Back