• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard a rumor today that the Phase II testing at HA is getting re-evaluated because the psychologist that they hire to administer the MMPI Psych Test and the Wunderlic Exam is not licensed to do so, and is getting sued by HAL ALPA and at least one interviewee. Apparently the psychologist got a lot of business from HA due to his personal friendship with the HR director.

Anyone else heard anything about this?

If this issue is valid, what happens to all the applicants who took these tests and got hired, or did not get hired since 2008? Are the tests now invalid? If invalid, now what?

I assume it's the same Psychologist that has been conducting these tests since 2008?

This is my first hearings of this issue, and I will be checking very reliable in house sources to confirm, stay tuned..

Aloha,
slatsnfive

Anybody know of somewhere good to find recent gouge material? I interview on Wednesday and am freaking out about the sim. I mean, when was the last time I had to actually figure out a hold entry without my FMS?!?

wow more interviews-good luck to all of you getting the call. Still nothing on this home front but still hopeful. No rejection letter as of yet and if I get one, I will immediately reapply

wow more interviews-good luck to all of you getting the call. Still nothing on this home front but still hopeful. No rejection letter as of yet and if I get one, I will immediately reapply

HAL isn't actually known to send rejection letters to pilot applicants. (Except by accident from time to time.)

Well I am still waiting and hoping. If HAL does not want to give me a chance, I hope some others high on my list of hopeful employers will start hiring soon. I guess a few might start next spring or summer.

For the guys that got called for an interview- Did the company email you or call you on the phone??? Thanks for the info.

Latest resources

Back