Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Erndogg said:
Dave,

He had access to propriatary info during both Alohas/Hal's BK and is using that same info to enter the market.

IM OUT

Hi, it's Dave. It's "PROPRIETARY" information. Look, son, if you can't spell, just copy and paste the big words. I know that literacy is a problem for you. Unless you can prove the allegations against Jon, I suggest you just go away, and pick another convenient target. Why do progressive thinkers like Frank, Jon, and me have to bear the weight of your hostility while you give Dave and his team of JetBlue misfits a free pass?

Ridiculous.

"IM OUT"--Good, don't come back, unless you come back with something intelligent to say.

You all have to catch the "JO Busted" thread over on the Regional board. It links audio of him saying to an investor "remember, we got a look at Hawaiian and Aloha while they were in bankruptcy." BUSTED!!!

That will be a great out of court settlement! Later MESA! Aloha also means goodbye.

Look Mr. Dave,
It's scumbag mgmt like you that we have to get rid of in this industry.

Is a misspelled word all you can come back with???
If your buddy would have just been a little more humble we would welcome him with ALOHA, but when he spouts off-he's got to be put down!!

Why dont you give me a response to this lawsuit???

Last edited:
Erndogg said:
Look Mr. Dave,
It's scumbag mgmt like you that we have to get rid of in this industry.

When you said, I'M OUT, we thought that meant we wouldn't be forced to read your infantile banter, but I guess you're back.

When you said, I'M OUT, what exactly were you trying to say? I just hope that this isn't some sort of Brokeback Pilot type of thing, but we, in management certainly encourage diversity, so if that's what you're into, then we support you.

Dave,
"I'm out", means that I'm done with what I had to say! Until you responded with personal attacks defending your unethical buddy.
Please post information in response to Mr. O statements!

MESA CEO SPEAKS OUT
By Michael Hunt [email protected]
Advertiser Staff Writer

Mesa Airlines CEO Jonathan Ornstein spoke out this morning regarding a lawsuit filed by Hawaiian Airlines seeking to block Mesa’s entrance to the interisland market in Hawaii for 2 years. Hawaiian alleges that Mesa has inside information regarding both Hawaiian and Aloha Airlines which it accessed during the airlines chapter 11 bankruptcies. Ornstein called the lawsuit “legitimate, but beatable”. “Look, the whole world knows that I am a scum-bag. I don’t deny that. I like being a rich, creepy looking scum-bag. My life partner Dave Siegel and I laugh about it all the time. Being scum-bags has made us who we are today.” Dave Siegel, Ornstein’s long time “companion” was not available for comment. “Look,” continued Ornstein, “My whole goal is to tear down this entire industry. I am the Wal-Mart of the airline business. When pilots are on food-stamps, and are flying 300 hours a month, I’ll know my work is done. I’m a revolutionary, and I can guarantee you I’ll be in Hawaii before the year is over.”

mdanno808 said:
MESA CEO SPEAKS OUT
By Michael Hunt [email protected]
Advertiser Staff Writer

Mesa Airlines CEO Jonathan Ornstein spoke out this morning regarding a lawsuit filed by Hawaiian Airlines seeking to block Mesa’s entrance to the interisland market in Hawaii for 2 years. Hawaiian alleges that Mesa has inside information regarding both Hawaiian and Aloha Airlines which it accessed during the airlines chapter 11 bankruptcies. Ornstein called the lawsuit “legitimate, but beatable”. “Look, the whole world knows that I am a scum-bag. I don’t deny that. I like being a rich, creepy looking scum-bag. My life partner Dave Siegel and I laugh about it all the time. Being scum-bags has made us who we are today.” Dave Siegel, Ornstein’s long time “companion” was not available for comment. “Look,” continued Ornstein, “My whole goal is to tear down this entire industry. I am the Wal-Mart of the airline business. When pilots are on food-stamps, and are flying 300 hours a month, I’ll know my work is done. I’m a revolutionary, and I can guarantee you I’ll be in Hawaii before the year is over.”

Do you have a link for that article? Sounds like something he'd really say!

Hi, again. It's Dave!

Please get the strory straight next time, and please keep your personal bias out of this discussion.

MESA CEO SPEAKS OUT

By Frank Lorenzo FrankLorenzo@payconcessions.com
Advertiser Staff Writer

Mesa Airlines CEO Jonathan Ornstein spoke out this morning regarding a lawsuit filed by Hawaiian Airlines seeking to block Mesa’s entrance to the interisland market in Hawaii for 2 years. Hawaiian alleges that Mesa has inside information regarding both Hawaiian and Aloha Airlines which it accessed during the airlines chapter 11 bankruptcies. Ornstein called the lawsuit “illegitimate, and laughable”. “Look, the whole world knows that I am a genious. I don’t deny that. I like being a rich, confident, pioneer of aviation management. My colleague and fellow friend of the aviation industry, Dave Siegel and I laugh about it all the time. Being innovative leaders has made us who we are today.” Dave Siegel, Ornstein’s long time mentor, was not available for comment, as he spends quite alot of time on www.flightinfo.com, educating the less fortunate and managerially inept. “Look,” continued Ornstein, “My whole goal is to rescue this entire industry from the hands of greedy employee groups, especially airline pilots. I am the Wal-Mart of the airline business. When pilots are on food-stamps, and are flying 300 hours a month, I’ll know my work is done. I’m a revolutionary, and I can guarantee you I’ll be in Hawaii before the year is over.”

You first.
Dave Siegel said:
Hi, again. It's Dave!

Please get the strory straight next time, and please keep your personal bias out of this discussion.

MESA CEO SPEAKS OUT

Funny you didn't change this part of the article. Do we agree about Mr. Ornstein after all? Labor is what keeps the airplane's moving, while management is supposed to keep the airlines profitable. Management has failed to do their job, while labor did theirs. If any one is proving themselves to be overpaid and greedy, it is management.
Dave Siegel said:
I am the Wal-Mart of the airline business. When pilots are on food-stamps, and are flying 300 hours a month, I’ll know my work is done. I’m a revolutionary, and I can guarantee you I’ll be in Hawaii before the year is over.”

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back