Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has Pinnacle started hiring street captains?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeh, I think I'm gonna put my stuff in for upgrade.. We'll see what happens..

Pinnacle vs. Regions..

Well....

If Regions flew CRJ's and had a real union.. I think they would have been very much on par with Pinnacle..

Pinnacle sucks in some fantastic ways..

The thing that made Regions bearable was the 3 on 4 off schedule..

You get used to being off 16+ days a month and then get slammed with 10 days a month, it sucks.. :)

However, Pinnacle has a union and that is better than nothing.. There are small things here and there that don't happen..

I.E. I think perhaps almost every overnight at 3E was illegal.. We always had reduced rest overnights as best I can remember... 8 hours, 9 hours.. that was it.. ALL the time.. We get some decent layovers at 9E..

Lots of people piss and moan about how horrible Pinnacle is and I have a strong feeling these kids have never worked at a place that is WORSE than 9E..

Is Pinnacle the greatest show on earth? Nope..
Is it the worst? Not by a long shot..

I came here for two reasons... I knew it was gonna suck when I walked in the door..

Pinnacle is a mess. About 18 newish folks have been pulled off the December schedule because the guy that did their LOFT back in late July/August was not qualified to perform them... so they've technically been unqualified this whole time.

This type of crap happens daily here. I've been here just a few months and am already considering leaving.

The official strike vote results should be released soon. It will probably be a miracle if management gives any care or consideration to the vote results. These people simply do not care about the employees. It's all about bottom-line here. And if bottom-line means cashing-out and going out of business I really think they could care less. They've already got their golden parachutes.

Last edited:
This is just one of those sentences that deserves to be quoted! Funny stuff

Exactly! Tram, any chance I can borrow that for my signature line? That's just beautiful.

Sure, I don't care if you use it.. :)

Pinnacle is a mess. About 18 newish folks have been pulled off the December schedule because the guy that did their LOFT back in late July/August was not qualified to perform them... so they've technically been unqualified this whole time.

Yeh, that's how the FAA tried to shut Regions down.. It was a big blow to a small company.. I mean, you take a total employee list of 60 and wack it down to 25 it's hard to keep flying..

If you are considering leaving after a few months, you better make sure you go to a place that is worlds better than PCL or you will just be playing these games over again...

If you are considering leaving after a few months, you better make sure you go to a place that is worlds better than PCL or you will just be playing these games over again...

A place worlds better than PCL isn't hard to find. All the regionals suck, but some go out of their way to suck.

A place worlds better than PCL isn't hard to find. All the regionals suck, but some go out of their way to suck.

Yeh.. but a guy who has one been here a couple months isn't going anywhere "worlds" better..

He could most definitely find a better regional though...

Latest resources

Back