• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has much changed at Frontier?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow...with so many other "unprofessional" avatars and screen names out here, I'm surprised mine got singled out...whatever.

I think that they're just jealous.....I am;)

Fix it or lose it...!!

wow...with so many other "unprofessional" avatars and screen names out here, I'm surprised mine got singled out...whatever.

No prob with the avatar.. but your personal information lines here ARE TOTALLY OUT OF LINE FOR FI..

You have till the end of today to change it.. or your membershipt will be suspended..

No prob with the avatar.. but your personal information lines here ARE TOTALLY OUT OF LINE FOR FI..

You have till the end of today to change it.. or your membershipt will be suspended..

compared to some of these avatars and sig lines, I'm surprised I'm being singled out...but whatever. You're the boss

How would you feel if the airline you worked for was bought by a regional? Having worked at republic, I'm guessing my friends at Frontier are less than happy!

Thankful that I was still employed. Those fellas were on the way to the unemployment line without even a furlough number.

Thankful that I was still employed. Those fellas were on the way to the unemployment line without even a furlough number.

Cmon lets not start that crap. Noone knows what would have happened otherwise, but we are in all this together now. Comments like that are simply unnecessary.

cale

Has much changed since Republic bought Frontier? Are the crews still happy?

Well, "happy" is a relative term.

S. Menke was very popular and very smart. A handful of others from the GO were also smart, but quickly left when the new sheriffs in town just wouldn't listen.

Don Osmundson is possibly the worst acquisition ever made by RJET, but the hiring of Greg Aretakis makes it a dead heat of azzhats.

There have been more grievances filed in the past five weeks than there were over the past two or three years. I think the ones going to arbitration will probably set the tone for the next few years.

Our CBA has very few loopholes. We have entered into over 50 LOA's over the past few years to fix the problem areas with the language. There really isn't much that RAH can do that will materially change our lives.

The SLI result and subsequent representation drive are another story.

No offense to you as I don't know you personally and you maybe a stellar individual in your community and company. How can you expect a profession such as ours to be taken serious by outsiders, that roam these public boards all the time, when there are many like you that have drinking screen names and things such as "I bang the chick below" and "drilling the chick above" in your profile?

Try looking at a board for doctors or many other professions and see if they are acting like college frat kids with their screen names and profiles. The general public probably doesn't get a "warm fuzzy" about the professional pilot community in general when they see screen names and profiles like yours. These are the things they remember, not your explanation of the subject.

It's a free world and I am only suggesting that we all try to be a bit more respectable when having something to due with our profession when in the public eye.

Pt P

You must be an absolute joy to fly a 4 day trip with! :rolleyes:

Thanks.. and as these are found they are addressed... None of my business.. but does your girl friend like you talking about her like this on a public forum? what ever happened to a little bit of respect...

dad/Mod///

it was her idea. She likes the idea of messing with you all. ;)

it was her idea. She likes the idea of messing with you all. ;)

I think this society has become WAY too prudish. Pretty pathetic - and, not that it matters, but I don't think "the public" comes on to this board to "experience aviation professionals." It's a message board, guys - not an aviation professional symposium. Afraid that people might see us for the simpleton human beings that we are? We might want to consider getting over ourselves.

Lighten up, Ladies.

And if you were a Lynx guy or girl outside of the 4th class..... You are hosed...

Thanks Republic...

You Queers are pissed because you chose to go to lynx for the quick upgrade and your stellar plan backfired, thats all!! :uzi:

Latest resources

Back