• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has much changed at Frontier?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
it was her idea. She likes the idea of messing with you all. ;)

I like your avatar because I like golden bozos, as do all the pilots here...including most girl pilots I know. I wish I could've read your tags but I was too late.

Last edited:
I like your avatar because I like golden bozos, as do all the pilots here...including most girl pilots I know. I wish I could've read your tags but I was too late.

they said "I bang the chick below" and "drilling the chick above". Both are true. She's my fiancee

You Queers are pissed because you chose to go to lynx for the quick upgrade and your stellar plan backfired, thats all!! :uzi:

Really.. that's the best you can say for a pilot group that is ALL getting furloughed? That's pretty harsh even for the most cynical person.

Oh and by the way we have dozens of people that came here for quality of life issues, the DEN base, being part of the Frontier operation, and many other reasons. If fact I bet over half our pilot group already had their PIC time when they got here.

cale

Finally, someone with standards. If you talk about her like that, I guess you wont mind if I do too. Nice rack, chubby arms, 6 out of 10 face. Good from far, far from good...

right, cause you're one of those rare pilots that can actually pick up a woman, right? :rolleyes:

they said "I bang the chick below" and "drilling the chick above". Both are true. She's my fiancee

I like her too!

PUT or ATTACH A BIGGER PIX of her on your post. Please.
CYA

Last edited:
... I actually think she is a good looking woman. From what I can tell from that small picture, she kinda looks like Heather Brooke. (not the 1970s journalist). I just thought you should learn to respect your (future) wife, if you expect anyone else to. Lame, right? Your not cool in this world anymore unless you disrespect women...

I don't pick up women, my wife would get mad, leave me and take the kid, I can't afford that (literally).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back