• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Harmonica playing SWA pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yo Toad, you and a few others are opening yourself up to a huge defamation lawsuit. Making even an insinuation that one has committed an offense such as child abuse, not to mention a sexual act with a child, when you readily admit that you don't know if its fact or not is actionable on the part of the defamed person. If I was him I'd sue your ass..large ass.

RV

You do not have a clue of what your talking about. PCL has not defamed anyone.
Also you need to show harm for your defamation lawsuit .You are reading between the lines.

What about the toolbox Southwest Captain who walks into the bar in Portland Maine uniform bars wings the whole nine, orders a beer 10 minutes prior to closing and then proceeds to drink the beer before walking out I guess to his room I was floored I couldn't believe it.

What about the toolbox Southwest Captain who walks into the bar in Portland Maine uniform bars wings the whole nine, orders a beer 10 minutes prior to closing and then proceeds to drink the beer before walking out I guess to his room I was floored I couldn't believe it.

What about it ?

He is lucky he was not caught , he would no longer be at SWA.

....uniform bars wings the whole nine....

The only ones with wings are the ones wearing the sport jacket. I don't think any of those guys would walk into a bar unless it was giving away free beer.
This story doesn't add up, try again.

The irony of your statement is I saw a AirTran FO do that in BDL last week. Now granted he didn't sit down and have a beer, but he needed to get there ASAP for the free pasta bar in full uniform. I mean you really don't have enough time to change before feeding the fat? Illegal, no. Semi embarrassing, yes.

You're comparing pasta to beer? Not that I believe the silly story about the SWA pilot drinking in full uniform, but if it were true, no comparison.

"Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats, living together! Mass hysteria!"

;)

You're comparing pasta to beer? Not that I believe the silly story about the SWA pilot drinking in full uniform, but if it were true, no comparison.

No, the point being that this guy (being even three times bigger than you PCL...which is saying something) couldn't even bother to go to his room when he heard 'free pasta bar'. Rolled right into the bar in full uniform with roller bag in toe. Different than beer? Yes. But still unprofessional in my opinion. Oh, and it was all of 5pm so it wasn't a rush to get there before they closed. You'd never find me anywhere close to a bar in uniform, but maybe that's just me. Carry on.

And the original post about a SW guy drinking a beer in uniform with his 'wings on' is completely fabricated.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back