Harmonica playing SWA pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait...

You have a scab pedophile? Is that someone who takes work from a registered pedophile?

Seriously speaking, is this one of those "everyone knows" things, or an actual crime committed by this guy? How does one remain a commercial pilot with a felony record?

Bubba

It's an accusation that some people have spread around. To the best of my knowledge, there is no conviction or even arrest, so it's probably BS.

Yo Toad, you and a few others are opening yourself up to a huge defamation lawsuit. Making even an insinuation that one has committed an offense such as child abuse, not to mention a sexual act with a child, when you readily admit that you don't know if its fact or not is actionable on the part of the defamed person. If I was him I'd sue your ass..large ass.

RV

Dickless, nobody's name has even been mentioned. Stick to flying airplanes. Your legal mind is nonexistent.

And why do you still have that fixation or facination with Dicks? I would expect more from someone from West Vagina.

RV

If I was him I'd sue your ass..large ass.

RV

That's funny, I just took an airplane several days ago and your name was the last in the logbook. Unless you pull the belts all the way before you get out of the seat after every leg, I think PCL would have had plenty of room in your setup.

I'd get with Wave and get an overnight training program set up before I'd be throwing stones about being vertically challenged. You'd be pretty svelt if you were 6'4".

YOU mentioned his initials dumbass. A hungry atty would make mince-meat of this.
RV

Dickless, you might want to actually spend some time talking to some attorneys before you continue to make yourself look like such a dumbass.

Was the visor tucked and lowered? preventing a beheading or forehead laceration. Were the belts crossed across the seat cushion? Was the trash picked up? was the logbook in order? Wish I could say the same about half the time. The only way PCL would fit in my belts is if he was a world champ helium inhaler.

RV

Latest resources

Back