• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Harmonica playing SWA pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how did(do) you tran guys handle the flight manager (SCAB) in ATL?

seems to be a lot of keyboard bravery here of late. I'm sure all you big mouths would've said your ******************** to his face...

RV

I never called him out to his face...as a matter of fact I never said anything to his face. Good riddance to him.

BTW, Checked in for a trip the other day and it looks like our king scab, child molester, Mr no-flap, POS is on his way out too. See ya scumbag.

I'm pretty sure the no-flap part is just a myth. ;)

No it's not! Flew with the FO after his "retraining" ride.

Then someone told you a story. Trust me, NP wasn't the no flap captain.

What's the no flap incident?

It's been a few years now, but a crew took off in a 737 with flaps up, completely oblivious to the warning horn. Our resident scab/supposed pedophile has long been rumored to be the captain, but it wasn't him.

It's been a few years now, but a crew took off in a 737 with flaps up, completely oblivious to the warning horn. Our resident scab/supposed pedophile has long been rumored to be the captain, but it wasn't him.

Wait...

You have a scab pedophile? Is that someone who takes work from a registered pedophile?

Seriously speaking, is this one of those "everyone knows" things, or an actual crime committed by this guy? How does one remain a commercial pilot with a felony record?

Bubba

Latest resources

Back