HARD landings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CX880

Change of topic here. When was your last one? How did it happen? What did the pax say? My favorite one was "this plane needs better shock absorbers" The CA was laughin his A$$ off at that one.

Nothing like the wait of shame afterward as the pax deplane. You can't look at anyone in the eye because they somehow know who it was. The good thing is that the shame only lasts until the last pax gets out!

Last edited:
Here is what happens when the Fleet Manager/RJ100 Chief Pilot lands at London City Airport (no fake!).

Airplane was grounded for a long time and it was considered to be written off. London City (EGLC/LCY) is known for its rather short runway (4920 feet/ 1500 meters) and steep approach path, 5.5
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º if I am not mistaken. [/FONT]

Last edited:
Here is what happens when the Fleet Manager/RJ100 Chief Pilot lands at London City Airport (no fake!).

Airplane was grounded for a long time and it was considered to be written off. London City (EGLC/LCY) is known for its rather short runway (4920 feet/ 1500 meters) and steep approach path, 5.5
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º if I am not mistaken. [/FONT]

They actually hit the runway with the bottom of the fuselage. It must have sucked to sit in the back rows.

Every dash 8 landing is a hard one. That's the result of manly landing gear with about 0 strut travel. None of this sissy trailing link multiple joints bs.

I stopped caring, no walk of shame here. Don't like it, then fly an Rj with less room and lean backward to pee.

Latest resources

Back