Hangar Ettiquet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huggyu2 said:
Instead, you sound like a bunch of street-tough-wannabes that act like they're going to run out and rough up anyone that doesn't comply with their demands.

ahh, you missed FI rule #208, you cannot criticize our ideas unless you come up with a better way of your own!

Huggyu2 said:
Tarps out front,.. .50 cal rifles,... garden hoses,.... Y'all have really thought this out carefully; I'm impressed. I'm sure you could pull it off, and there would be NO WAY that the rude guy in the helo would ever be able to sue you for some sort of liability.
Actually you bring up a very important set of points.

First of which, is that old adage..."When going for revenge, dig two graves."

The second of which is the "black dog" routine.

Black dog routine could be one of several ingenious plans.

1. You could have your daughter or son get their daughter or son in the blue movies and exploited.

2. You could walk over to talk to helicopter guy when his ramp monkey was washing the helicopter and slip and fall.

3. You could arrange for your car to be in front of his car when he leaves the airport or where ever and then mysteriously have to jam on your brakes for the "black dog" that ran out in front of your car.

But all joking aside, I still recommend documentation and presentation in front of a judge in civil court, I would never recommend taking the law into your own hands and most of all...I would never recommend compromising yourself.

1. Weld the hangar doors shut.
2. Give a couple of thugs 20 bucks and a few cans of Krylon and let them do a nightime urban beautification project on the guy's facility. (this actually works!)
3. JB Weld in the door locks.
4. If you have plenty of time and your airport isn't patrolled, remove about 75% of the sheet metal screws holding his hangar roof on. The next time a helicopter hovers by, it's guaranteed to create quite a racket if it doesn't come off completely.

afd

Metro752 said:
On top of the flour, eggs will really screw up the car too

No actually the perfect prank artist would pour a jug of syrup over all windows, before spreading the flour. Oh... but just remember to take off his wiperblades first. HA HA

That or just superglue a penny to his hanger key hole.

BRIGADEAVIATOR said:
No actually the perfect prank artist would pour a jug of syrup over all windows, before spreading the flour. Oh... but just remember to take off his wiperblades first. HA HA

That or just superglue a penny to his hanger key hole.
Yea, but all the funnyness of the pranks cease to generate laughter for some, when the airport security camera footage winds up in federal court on the prosecution's discovery list.

dash8driver said:
in other words..take out the security cameras first! :)
That's all good, but keep in mind that when you commit a crime...you take something and you leave something. And that's all I have to say about that.

Metro752 said:
huggy, you know we're all just kidding.

OK, I feel dumb. I got the feeling that one or two folks really had it in 'em to do "a little nastiness". I'm calm again.

BTW, the 75% rule on removing the screws to the hanger roof is quite brilliant, in an evil kind of way. You guys really spend too much time thinking up really bad things to do!!!

Latest resources

Back