• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hahahaaa Pinnacle-ized again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not 36 Mesaba CA's slots more like 5. The 36 doesn't include Mgt & Instructor pilots, which are on the ISL.

Not sure why you think the Jet training will be on the XJ side, I should think the 2 200 MSP slots will be trained Pinnacle, same goes for the 900 slots in ATL. If you believe the company, the jets will be switched over any day now

Not sure why you think the Jet training will be on the XJ side, I should think the 2 200 MSP slots will be trained Pinnacle, same goes for the 900 slots in ATL. If you believe the company, the jets will be switched over any day now

Current goal is December 1st, beginning with fenced operations.

It's not 36 Mesaba CA's slots more like 5. The 36 doesn't include Mgt & Instructor pilots, which are on the ISL.

The realignment listed the current XJ -900 pilots at MEM, MSP, and DTW, totalling 243 pilots. Are you implying the realignment award does not account for Mgt & Instructor pilots?

The realignment listed the current XJ -900 pilots at MEM, MSP, and DTW, totalling 243 pilots. Are you implying the realignment award does not account for Mgt & Instructor pilots?

Yea, the phantom and mgmt guys are omitted from those numbers, BUT in the ISL they are listed as -900 CA's. By that math XJ is 5 short of their quota on the -900.

Yea, the phantom and mgmt guys are omitted from those numbers, BUT in the ISL they are listed as -900 CA's. By that math XJ is 5 short of their quota on the -900.

The way the award is listed, does the quota (279) include phantom and mgmt guys or not? Who makes that decision?

It should be pretty cut and dry. It is about CA's on the whole seniority list, not what they do with the position they can hold. That being said, who knows what happens!!!

The way the award is listed, does the quota (279) include phantom and mgmt guys or not? Who makes that decision?

This conversation is ongoing....Nobody has the answer. I would not expect an award out by 1700, definately not an award without multiple revisions. Whoever works on this is going to go insane. Each crew change will require starting back into fence quotas. I still stand by my "Train Wreck" forecast.

This conversation is ongoing....Nobody has the answer. I would not expect an award out by 1700, definately not an award without multiple revisions. Whoever works on this is going to go insane. Each crew change will require starting back into fence quotas. I still stand by my "Train Wreck" forecast.

It will be a cluster. My personal favorite was the last vacancy award at XJ, it finally ended with "FINAL Vacancy Award...Rev#2", this followed a bunch of "Vacancy Award Rev#..." announcements. I think there were a total of 7 revisions. Ridiculous.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back