• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

H/R e-mail for USA3000

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spoke with The Capt on the BOS-PUJ-BOS so this is second hand for me. He claimed to have spoken with his CP and that come out in the conversation. He also said he had to stay within 50 miles of shore. Is that a fact? If so that can make for quite a long trip.

And please dont misunderstand. I have no beef with any pilot at Airtran. Have dozens of great friends over there whom are very happy.

Take care.
Joe.

We have the 162 mile exemption. Airtran does NE to South Florida on the ARs between Wilminton and FLL all the time.

What bases will be left? That sucks for everyone there.

Word is no furloughs. USA 3000 is planning on terminations. Good luck to all the real Usair pilots that decided not to come back due to the nic award .

M

Sorry to hear this news, I hate to see more pilots lose their jobs and I know some people at USA 3000 who really liked it. Sooner or later the string of bad news will end and things will start to get better, good luck to all........hang in there.

Termination letters were sent to pilots which had a bunch of references to flight attendant stuff. The flight attendants are non-union and some different policies than the pilots.

In other words the letter was sent out and completely violates our CBA regarding furloughs and recall rights. So far the company has not stated what the bases will be or how many pilots will be left. The company did state all of that information will be announced by Feb 15th. Well here we are and we still don't know. By CBA we have to have a vacancy/domicile bid by this Saturday, March 14, to be effective on the date they are "terminating" everyone.

What are you grrrrrrring about.

You helped lowering the bar for the whole industry when you bypassed seniorety and went to Freedom, Helping Ornstein getting a grappy CBA out of the Mesa pilot. They had to use most of their barganing capitol to get you scumbags back under ALPA and one seniorety list. And that was used against every other Regional later. And then the majors had to narrow the gap.

You suck....

Latest resources

Back