• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

H&K Pilot Offer Expired

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is still available. The offer expired every year around that time only to be replaced by the new offer (at about $50 more each year). Now it has moved to their sight, not the capapilots website or whatever it was. I love mine.

The Sig discount was whatever their LEO discount was, which I think was 20%. It is not around any more though. You had to call Sig customer service directly and order thru them. They would then send the pistol to your Sig dealer. It was never advertised as much as the HK offer was. Ohh, the offer was over the entire pistol line, not just one model.

The Sig discount was whatever their LEO discount was, which I think was 20%. It is not around any more though. You had to call Sig customer service directly and order thru them. They would then send the pistol to your Sig dealer. It was never advertised as much as the HK offer was. Ohh, the offer was over the entire pistol line, not just one model.

20% off retail? If so that's a joke considering the markup on guns.

www.gtdist.com, all you need to know for discounts on guns. They are good guys to work with and ship to any FFL in the country. They can not ship Glock's except to Oklahoma and Texas, but Glock has LEO dealers in every large city in the USA.

Buy one that fits your hand; rent a few at a local range and shoot a couple of clips. See what feels best. Don't go by what anyone else recommends. You'll wind up with something you might not like; they ain't cheap. I prefer carrying a Glock. All day, every day and twice on Sunday. I even keep one in my wife's nightstand when I am on the road; simple point and shoot with no ridiculous external safety. Yea I know what your gonna say but if my finger is on the trigger than my intention is to use it. To each his own.

Buy one that fits your hand; rent a few at a local range and shoot a couple of clips. See what feels best. Don't go by what anyone else recommends. You'll wind up with something you might not like; they ain't cheap. I prefer carrying a Glock. All day, every day and twice on Sunday. I even keep one in my wife's nightstand when I am on the road; simple point and shoot with no ridiculous external safety. Yea I know what your gonna say but if my finger is on the trigger than my intention is to use it. To each his own.

Very well said.

I know glock and khar both have programs. Contact them via their website and they'll give you their pricing if you can't find it online.

Latest resources

Back