• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Guppy killer sticker?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why on shuttle america do the flight atts and pilots only refer to Delta, not even Delta connection. The pilot said "thanks for flying Delta from your IND based flight crew". the Flt Atts said thanks from all Delta employees from around the world. There were 2 OH crews on board, and countless Delta flt atts and pilots going to work. We all got a good laugh except the older Delta Pilot he seemed pissed, since he asked the boy george wanna be Flt Att. who he worked for. This said flight was from MSP to CVG on the 08/15/08 at 11:43.
I've never heard any of our crews refer *only* to Delta. If anything, there was a push by Delta for us to NOT refer to a "Shuttle America" flight or, as is STILL the norm at Comair to say, "Welcome aboard Comair flight 5478 to XYZ." (and never mention Delta or Delta Connection at all) A memo came out a few months ago directing us to only say "Shuttle America/Chautauqua" once in the pre-departure announcement and thereafter only refer to Delta and Delta Connection. We routinely thank our guests "on behalf of all Delta and Delta Connection employees worldwide." So, what did that "pissed off older Delta pilot" get for his huffing? Yeah, that's what I thought.:bawling:

Go ahead and send these wonder FO's my way.........we can give them a good old fashioned education. An RJ is an RJ.....

That being said, I've heard enough of the "Welcome aboard Skywest Airlines, your premiere United Express Carrier." Guys come on.

I have never seen an OO pilot with this sticker.

I have talked to some RAH FO's that seem to think they are God's gift to mankind because they fly a "real" aircraft.

SJS is a serious disease....

Uaua

The only people that are, or should be, sporting "Guppy Killer" stickers are United Management.

The United pilot should take up his beef with them, dork.

eP.

I never cringed as much as I did with this post. I just finished reading, and you guys all seem like mindless fools. A few points
1) Stop saying E170 guys think they fly a "mini bus" i know a bunch who do fly and they don't give a hoot, this all "i am a better pilot cause I fly a E170" is BS rhetoric, I never met anyone who flies that plane and says that. If you think thats what they say, maybe u might be a bit envious your not for some mindless foolish reason. Your all RJ pilots working for dirt pay no matter what co, skyw, RAH, XJT, Pncl, etc
2) The notion of "oh those 170's are "guppy killers" especially from those who say that are crj-700/900 drivers is beyond stunningly retarded. The airlines don't market aircraft based on how they look!! Just cause the E170 has its engines flung under the wing and the CRJ-700 are tail mounted, doesn;t make one a "regional" and the other "mainline"!!! How vapid is that notion!! Its just a different airplane for the same markets they serve, and the thought of \the e170 is a "mainline" aircraft. NEwsflash** Its not! They both sit around 70 pax, so they fly the same markets as CRJ7. So your debate is the E170 is mainline just because the design "looks" mainline. E170 and CRJ-700/900 are the same, just different airplane maker, so if you fly a CRJ7 and you give crap to E170 guys for flying or "undercutting" your a MORON, cause your doing the same thing, flying the same amoung of pax!!!
Point is, I've said it many times b4, about how dumb this forum is cause you just bicker about what rj is better and for what co, meanwhile the snarling crooks who are running this industry are laughing at your minimalistic virtues and keep screwing you. You need to be united, not this mindless crap "skyw will never furlough, were the best" is transparently dumb and brainwashed. Stop being kids and lets start changing this industry for the better for yourselves, step #1- BE UNITED AS PILOTS AND STEP UP TO THE CROOKS AT THE TOP!!

deleted

Ya wanna know how I know you're gay??!!:laugh:

because I have a picture of a girl showing her butt and people will be like.... this guy must be cool because he has a picture of a girl so I wont make fun of him.

BING!

For all you know say again, that could be Fabio on the other side;)

Harry: Look at the butt on that!
Lloyd: Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh he must work out

Last edited:
I have never seen an OO pilot with this sticker.

I have talked to some RAH FO's that seem to think they are God's gift to mankind because they fly a "real" aircraft.

SJS is a serious disease....

You are such an ass. It is like watching a train wreck with you on a post-by-post basis ! Get a life loser !

Go ahead and send these wonder FO's my way.........we can give them a good old fashioned education. An RJ is an RJ.....

That being said, I've heard enough of the "Welcome aboard Skywest Airlines, your premiere United Express Carrier." Guys come on.

Although I would be the first one to admonish someone that thought they were better than another regional pilot, I would love to see you "educate" one of us. It is so funny how there are soooo many tough guys on here. Grow up dirtbag, or come and "educate" me. I thought so.

Instead of beating up RAH dorks this UAL guy needs to send his punches towards the idiots that gave up scope in the first place. Just look for the "scope killer" stickers.......

He is not looking for RAH dorks. He wants to beat up SKW dorks. Read the first post again. BUT, I do agree with you. It is the mainline pilot groups that gave up scope and each regional pilot need not look hard in the mirror. If the mainline pilots had grabbed their rocks and made a stand, none of this would be an issue.

Latest resources

Back