• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream, whats the real story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry you could not understand the previous. I meant I was not clear on who was getting screwed out of a job, and was trying to say that I am sure there are not a lot of (earned 'em the right way) 1000 hour pilots who would choose to come fly 1900s in FL were it like other regionals.

Murdoughnut- At least as the program is now, not everyone ends up with a job. There are already enough people on this board who think it is PFJ. The Europe thing has come up many times, but doesn't sell here because there is still a "right way" to get your hours.

I had to read that post a few times to understand it....I'm still not sure I do. Not clear on who's getting what? The concept? Me, neither. Are you telling me that there are actually people who plunk down that kind of coin with 1000 hours already in their logbooks? Well, not only are they whores, but freaking stupid whores.

A quick asside: It just occurred to me, even a whore gets paid for his/her time. I can't even call gulfstreamers whores, can I? Well, until I think of something better I will.

Yes, this is one place that I can express my opinion. I think that it reaches a few people, so it will have to work for me. I speak the same way regarding your employer whenever it comes up, on the internet or not. I live too far away to go stand in front of your building, but even if I didn't I don't want to get too close for fear I may catch something.

Do you fly an RJ? If not, do you have the intent to do so?

Do you fly an RJ? If not, do you have the intent to do so?

I think I know where you're going with this.....but I'll let you lead yoursef there.

No, I do not. And I have no such intentions. I've got a better job...and I've still never paid for one.

I think I know where you're going with this.....but I'll let you lead yoursef there.

No, I do not. And I have no such intentions. I've got a better job...and I've still never paid for one.

Tell us all about your path to career glory. And, allow me disect it. I am sure I can find you scab'n out somewhere.

Okay, I got my ratings....local flight school. Then I flight instructed until 9/11 and that went to hell. So I worked at a bar at night, pumped gas for Signature Flight Support in the mornings and instructed when I could in the afternoons, towed banners for a couple of years, then got a job flying cargo in the southwest in twin cessnas. I did work for a regional carrier for about 2 years. I hated the culture and teh working conditions, going to work made me feel like less of a person, so I quit and now have a corporate job. Flying jets, respected by my employer.

Anyone got a problem with that?

Okay, I got my ratings....local flight school. Then I flight instructed until 9/11 and that went to hell. So I worked at a bar at night, pumped gas for Signature Flight Support in the mornings and instructed when I could in the afternoons, towed banners for a couple of years, then got a job flying cargo in the southwest in twin cessnas. I did work for a regional carrier for about 2 years. I hated the culture and teh working conditions, going to work made me feel like less of a person, so I quit and now have a corporate job. Flying jets, respected by my employer.

Anyone got a problem with that?

No. But if the details were examined I am sure I could find something juicy.

nevermind, this a family show

Last edited:
Well, this one time I nailed my girlfriend's best friend on her birthday. But she was there, too.

Nice! Was your girlfriend involved or did you just seek a quicky in the back with her friend? Forget the gulfstream crap I wanna hear the details on this!

Gulfers

DONT DO IT!!

GULFSTREAM=TOOLBAGS!
GULFSTREAM=DEBT FOR LIFE!
GULFSTREAM= SAYIN YOU TAUGHT WHEN YOU NEVER DID!

We could go on my 20 pages plus!

Latest resources

Back