• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
COME! BE A PILOT!

Gulfstream International Airlines announces service from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport to Nassau/New Providence Island, Bahamas, aboard a fleet of Boeing 737-200 aircraft. First Officer program available- $72,000. for 250 hours . . . . . . Space Shuttle time also available- price upon request.

Gotcha! I'll bet some of you were reaching for your checkbooks. . . . you know who you are. . . . . Russian.

Last edited:
Actually, it is only 12:45 here. . . . And I do some of my best work after midnight, just ask Lacy Underalls! :cool:

Last edited:
I heard that Air Tran recruiters are down in FLL talking to graduates of GIA. It's a fast-track to the big time.:p

On a more serious note, does Air Tran give any interview preference to applicants already living near ATL?

The majority of our pilots commute, but I would think that since many of the interviewers and senior people live in ATL, it would be "common ground" with an interviewer. Of course, many senior people and management types also live around MCO.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks. I think it's time to send in the resume. Anyway, thread hijack over, back to the original topic.;)

If I may continue the hijack for a bit.. :)
Hey Ty, just curious, is AirTran pretty solid on the 500 PIC turbine 121 rule? I have more than enough PIC turbine but its all 91.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
Actually, it is only 12:45 here. . . . And I do some of my best work after midnight, just ask Lacy Underalls! :cool:

What was his name?

Bye Bye--General Lee

You know General, your dedication to this board is truly amazing. I remember only three weeks ago you were on your 4000th post, and just look at you now. Here you are a mere 750 posts from 5000. I am willing to bet you have more hours logged on this forum than total flying time. I think we should set up some kind of award in your honor, to commemorate your tireless effort of keeping us all laughing at your stupid ass. Thanks for all the memories General, and here's to what I'm sure is going to be many more. Cheers.

box (your biggest fan) :)

Latest resources

Back