• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream to start 737 service

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious whats that phone number? It my be exspenive but I think it's worth it. I don't know if I'll be able to live on CRJ FO wages anyway.

PS, that was a joke but no one bit....(just wanted to say it before i forgot)

Sorry I havent posted on this thread sooner. I got banned becasue my avatar picture of the guy in full flight gear checking the oil in a 172 was OFFENSIVE to the webmaster lol lol lol That cracks me up. I sure hope this picture of George W doesnt get me banned for a month.

I heard rumors also GIA teaming up with Bahamas Air?? Is that true Russian?

PS: I've missed you Russian :)

EMB170Pilot said:
Sorry I havent posted on this thread sooner. I got banned becasue my avatar picture of the guy in full flight gear checking the oil in a 172 was OFFENSIVE to the webmaster

Are you serious? What a joke.

I guess we are on the politically correct board. Besides, is getting banned from here a bad thing? I've seen more intelligent conversation at my 2 year old daughter's day care.

EMB170Pilot said:
Sorry I havent posted on this thread sooner. I got banned becasue my avatar picture of the guy in full flight gear checking the oil in a 172 was OFFENSIVE to the webmaster lol lol lol That cracks me up. I sure hope this picture of George W doesnt get me banned for a month.

I heard rumors also GIA teaming up with Bahamas Air?? Is that true Russian?

PS: I've missed you Russian :)

Typical computer geek trying to get revenge.

I saw the 737 in Miami yesterday, It is a 737-100 with special Beech 1900 engine/props Boeing and Gulf. are trying to certify the new mod. Uba757

EMB170Pilot said:
I got banned becasue my avatar picture of the guy in full flight gear checking the oil in a 172 was OFFENSIVE to the webmaster lol lol lol That cracks me up. I sure hope this picture of George W doesnt get me banned for a month

so you steal my avatar? an avatar that i've used since dumbo squeezed into the white house again?
fine, as long as you spew offensive liberal libel, it's fine

i am sticking to cute poosies from now on

Latest resources

Back