Gulfstream to fly Delta Connection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CF34-3B1 said:
High horse? No, not really, but when a pilot group is down on its knees, I suppose anyone not willing to get down there with them looks pretty high.
LOL..Well said!! LOL

CF34-3B1,

Thanks for your response. My intention was to get some answers to this issue from someone, like yourself that actually knows what they are talking about. Also, to hopefully educate the idiot masses that throw terms like "w&ores" around. I was not trying to be disrespectful to the Comair guys/gals at all, simply to inform these types of morons that when they use that term they can also offend some of their own. There are quite a few PFT's at Comair, it worked out for them obviuosly. I personally would not have done it, but I don't hold it against anyone either.

Just wanted to remind people that Comair hasn't always been the great place that it is now.

pft

18k/year for a job is pft, period. anyone with a college degree nowadays can get at least 35k(outside aviation), so it seems everyone who is accepting 18k for a crap job is paying 17k just to work there. and that is only the first year.

this is actually true. gulfstream is to be doing delta flying in inner florida and ilands. chataga is going to be re deployed to do the longer flying. i think the total number of brasilias is to reach around 20. rumor of them doing some dfw stuff also. dont know if rumor of 20 is to cover just florida or florida and dallas

NoName, welcome back bro!

Are the Brasillas Gulfscream is getting the same ones Corpex was supposed to get to do the AX RDU flying???

I don't have any beef with t-props or t-prop drivers, hell I'd like to fly one myself. But do you really think pax who are used to a E135 would go into an old E120? They would b!tch to high heaven...but as long as the tickets were $99 one way transcon, something tells me they'd b!tch but get on just as well.

I thought Delta was trying to get back to good customer service? Maybe the FAs will be hot college women, who knows... We shall see soon enough.

Latest resources

Back