Gulfstream stigmatism

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
Do you mean "man-gina"? As in "Deuce Bigelow"?

You prob'ly right. Them Gulfstream guys with them mangingas is the hardest workin' he-ho's in my he-b!tch stable.
Hahaha...no, I was thinking more like chicken fajitas, like in the 'Family Guy' episode...he phoniciously pronounces it. I have always tried to do it when ordering, but my wife hit's me in the head with a men-ue.

Ha Ha Ha... I always order fa-JI-tas in front of my wife. She used to hit me, now she just realizes it's stupid. She figures if she ignores it, it will go away. Hmmm, that's how we handle our kids' misbehaviors too...

Anyway, why you be axin' this brutha 'bout a stigmatism fo? Ainchu got no senses boah?

In other news, citzens downtown were stigmatized...when a dog exploded on a busy street corner. No one was injured in the blast, but 3,000 fleas are missing and feared dead.

It is easily the most stigmatized fast moving current of warm water in the Atlantic Ocean.

Actually, I was asking about the aircraft and not the airline. Some of you guys take the definition of a word to literally. For those of you who do....

stigmatism: The condition of being affected by stigmata.

stigmata: A mark or token of infamy, disgrace, or reproach.

So, maybe I should rephrase my question. Is there a mark or token of infamy, disgrace, or reproach against Gulfstream aircraft.

Big Duke Six said:
Ha Ha Ha... I always order fa-JI-tas in front of my wife. She used to hit me, now she just realizes it's stupid. She figures if she ignores it, it will go away. Hmmm, that's how we handle our kids' misbehaviors too...

Funny.:D Archie Bunker was a master at this; Gig-alo & Linger-ay are the only two that come to mind.

Anyway, back to the topic: He comes across as a major arsehole, but I guess he's alright once you get to know him.

(Sorry G2, couldn't resist.)

-Goose

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back