Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: Re: GIV/ G450

fokkerjet said:
What caused the Fed's to look into the design of the window exits in the first place?

Just a change in rules... Part 25 is the second "living document" in my life.

I'll deny this if ever challeged, but I'm starting to miss the GV a little bit.............getting tired of rebooting the Falcon:mad: all the time!

Thank you! I'm so grateful that I won't even mention that the guy I'm flying with today is a furloughed US Airways pilot who refers to the Fokker 100 as the "Dutch Oven"...;)

Is Rick still with your organization and still dedicated to engendering love and devotion from the flight department?

GV

Re: Re: Re: Re: GIV/ G450

GVFlyer said:

Thank you! I'm so grateful that I won't even mention that the guy I'm flying with today is a furloughed US Airways pilot who refers to the Fokker 100 as the "Dutch Oven"...;)

And the Flight Attendants wonder why I insist on closing the shades when we sit all day in Louisville.

Ask your USAirways pilot to set you straight on what an "automatic" airplane really is:D

I've sent you a pm on your question.

Just out of curiosity what is the price tag on a GIV type rating at Simuflite or FSI. Is there any difference in cost between the type or SIC check?

Latest resources

Back