Gulfstream IV Performance Data & Range Map

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AbOvo

I have been searching all over the net to find info but I figured someone on here would be able to help.

What is the max fuel load a GIVSP can take out of KSUN (5300' PA, 5C, TORA 7150 TODA 7550) with 5 pax on board? The range is listed at 4350 according to several websites with full fuel.

Where can I find or make a range map to put into an aircraft proposal?

Ballpark: With those conditions it looks like you can put on approx 22K of fuel. Tab data for 6000" elev is 7380' runway req'd. BOW of 49K + 1,000lb payload + 22K fuel = 72K TO weight. 22K fuel will take you about 6 hrs with a 3-4K reserve. So the answer to your question is range would be approx 2500 nm with no wind from that airport.

I could sell you a QRH for cheap?

Last edited:
Thanks for the website link. That is a pretty cool map program!

Semperfido thank you for the hard data as well. I'll see how this progresses and if it becomes something more than a paper airplane.

Hey Fido, I think maybe you have your IV and your V BOW numbers mixed up

We use to do KSUN-KLGA all the time. Which makes me believe that KSUN to anywhere in the US non-stop is doable.

Hey Fido, I think maybe you have your IV and your V BOW numbers mixed up

Thanks KV, you are right. Bow should be more like 43-44. Soooo, you could put on about 27k fuel, which would take you a lot further. More like 7.5 hrs. So sorry. Open mouth, insert foot.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back