Gulfstream International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fatazz said:
Man PowerRanger it sounds like you really want to get on with UPS. I haven't seen sucking up like that in a long time. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow...the atmosphere over here compared to "other places" is just immature. If you must know I my preference is 121 ops. But I've never discounted UPS or FDX. But maaaaaan your right DE is gonna get me on at UPS with all of my 180 hrs. Something you all might not understand over here is something called simple friendship and comraderie...ass!

Captjiggles said:
Well choke my chicken!! PowerRanger sure is working his knob.......

LOL...I think I'm gonna like it here just for the sheer elementary behavior. Don't worry boys...I can roll and hang with the best of em! But so far your comments are whack. I thought this was arguepilotscentral.com shouldn't you guys be trying to make me cry!!!

LOL...I think I'm gonna like it here just for the sheer elementary behavior. Don't worry boys...I can roll and hang with the best of em! But so far your comments are whack. I thought this was arguepilotscentral.com shouldn't you guys be trying to make me cry!!!__________________
Go Go Power Rangers..You Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!!!
No...............I was going to let De make you cry with his ball gag!

Just calling it like I see it buddy. Your right there is a lot of immaturity on here, but you guys are no better than anyone else on here. It is very unprofessional and childish to come on a board and bash people for decisions that they made. Like I said before it is no one elses business how myself or anyone else got to where they are. Thats azz with a z.

fatazz said:
Just calling it like I see it buddy. Your right there is a lot of immaturity on here, but you guys are no better than anyone else on here. It is very unprofessional and childish to come on a board and bash people for decisions that they made. Like I said before it is no one elses business how myself or anyone else got to where they are. Thats azz with a z.

Well for the record I haven't bashed anyone since I got here. But if you want to know my opinion about GIA I'll tell you. I agree fully with DE,we talk about this subject in earnest over on that board (that isn't bannercentral.com). The webmaster and other professional pilots are strongly opposed to this form of PFT/PFJ. I believe that programs such as this are doing nothing but bringing down the industry in terms of respect,safety and pay.

You sound like a GIA alum so I wouldn't expect you to understand. Furthermore it is our business how you got where you are if your selfish actions brings down the respect of our choosen profession. I truly believe that you and the other GIA grads on here are rationalizing your decsion to attend that school. Perhaps to make yourselfs feel better..who knows. People who PFT/PFJ are selfish and only concerned about me, me, me instead of others and the industry at large. Though your not scabs they (scabs) also share the same mentality.

Last edited:
Like I said it is nobodies business how I got to where I am and I am not going to bring it onto this site, maybe I did maybe I didn't who knows who cares. I do know people and have worked with people who went to Gulfstream and there was nothing wrong with their flying abilities. When I fly with someone I do not ask where they came from unless they tell me or criticize how they got to where they are because everyone has a different situation in life. I find it very rude and arrogant for someone like DE to come on this board and tell someone they should be looked down upon for a decision they made.

If anybody on here sounds selfish it is youself and DE and as far as bringing down the industy with safety and pay, you need to look elsewhere and quit fishing.

You need to educate yourself and stop listening to other pilots about your views and how to think.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back