Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

se1776

splash 8
I was down in the Bahamas we were waiting for our passangers to arrive when a beech 1900 pull into the ramp.

About 10 minutes later I saw the first officer wondering around and I walk up to him and ask him about the company and the training cost he told me that "he" is paying $29,000 for 250 hrs and that his total time was 150hrs.

My question is why would anybody pay $29,000 to work for an airline

And my question is why does a G-IV Captain really care one way or the other?

and that his total time was 150hrs.

You post was believable up until this time. No one can get a Commercial certificate with just 150 hours, not under Part 61, nor 141.

Nothing to see here...

You post was believable up until this time. No one can get a Commercial certificate with just 150 hours, not under Part 61, nor 141.

Nothing to see here...
Oh contrarry mon frarry... you can does anyfing you wants ta on FI.com...... I know a dude dat dun flew a Space Shuttle and is now a 777 Captain fo a Majer Aeroline....... Is you saying his profile is BS? Bouyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Somehow I see this turning into a PFT argument........

my question is if you have been a member since sept. 03, havent you seen this same exact question posted over and over again?

I actually know this guy. He had an unfortunate incident involving the director of flight training at a local flight school that rendered him unable to bend, kneel or sit down properly. This makes him very uncomfortable when sitting in front of a computer...hence he comes up with things like you read above. Cut him some slack, in a few years he'll be all healed up and back to normal.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back