• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Airlines Plane Lands With Flat Tire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When he goes to upgrade class hopefully they'll explain how to write up an airplace.

HINT: You don't diagnose the problem. In this case the writeup would be "left inboard tire appears low."

I have be to "upgrade class" and I was just trying to help your "PFT FO" identify a flat.

People still doing "primary training" should NOT be hauling passengers for a part 121 carrier.

I couldn't agree more with Palerider. I have the pleasure of working right next to these 250 hour pilots at FLL. Sickens me to see passengers lives are in the care of guys that barely have any experience in aviation. I've also had the pleasure of waiting for departure and being held for them to execute two emergency landings with gear lock failures twice. One of those times ended up with a collapsed gear landing. What a site to see. And we put peoples lives with these "babies" of aviation?

Last edited:
Pilots are often hired in Europe with 0 time and put in the right seat of widebody airliners with extremely low time. Gulfstream's safety record (at least as far as the pilots are concerned) indicates that these pilots are not a hazard to the flying public. And no, the 1900s are not equipped with autopilots (save for two).

I couldn't agree more with Palerider. I have the pleasure of working right next to these 250 hour pilots at FLL.

You should be honored to be in our presence.

Sickens me to see passengers lives are in the care of guys that barely have any experience in aviation.

Are you saying the I have barely any experiance in aviation. What about all our Ex-Mil pilots? And, the ones currently serving? What about all the Ex-Indy guys and gals? What about me? I was a CFI and corporate pilot.

I've also had the pleasure of waiting for departure and being held for them to execute two emergency landings with gear lock failures twice. One of those times ended up with a collapsed gear landing.

You work that much? I didn't know the Lynx had more than one flight a week. What a coincidence! Did you froget that both crews executed the landings with perfection? No one was hurt and minimal damage was sustaind.

And we put peoples lives with these "babies" of aviation?

I did your mom.

Does Gulf$tream have autopilots on their 1900s?

They were disabled by Anti-PFT social organizations in the early 60's. After they completed their mission, they had a Scab Tea Party.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back