• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Airlines Plane Lands With Flat Tire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not going to get involved in the whole "PFT Sucks, GIA sucks, Your Daddy sucks" debate.

However For the record;

I flew with a number of ex Gulfstream guys when I was at ASA.

None of them had problems and one of them was among the very best FO's I ever flew with. All of them are now ASA Capt's or at majors.

funny, i flew with 5o fthem and they couldnt hold private pts standards while fying to FLL on the part 91 legs back when I was at a 135 company. Im sure those were the 5 that GIA let go after 250 hours. GIa were getting rid of the weeds!

The fact European airlines have hired 0 hour pilots in widebodies should kill any reasonalble person's arguement about having a lowtimer in the right seat of a 1900. Plus gulfstream is accident free. Right seat C5 galaxy pilots have even less time then right seat gulfstreamers. Paying for your seat is still an arguement never to be settled, I could care less. But business is business. Don't be pissed others have monetary advatages allowing them to take short cuts. Get off your moral high horse. If daddy got you the job at CAL you'd take it, if daddy gave you 30k, you'd be a gulfstreamer (livin' in Florida hanging on the beach with the women [or men if you prefer] rather then stinkin' it up in a 152), if daddy gave you 100 million you'd buy a jet, or sit on your a$$ playing X-Box for the rest of your wonderful life. It's a horrible thought to think some are hoping Gulfstream has a crash to prove a point. Calm down, do your job, and worry about yourself. Don't lose any sleep over it, because like myself, you're probably on an 8 hour overnight.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back