Gulfstream Airlines Plane Lands With Flat Tire

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mavdog said:
A 'Brazilica'... I didn't know they flew those!

It's also a metal band from Sao Paulo. They have songs like: "A Bateria" and "O mestre de Cãozinho". ;)

Gulfstream has a few E120s. Those are not flown by GTA students (those guys only fly the B1900). But still, let's not turn this thread into bashing GTA.

really? Then why do they have the 30 grand version for the 1900 and 60 grand version for the emb120?

I heard that they don't hire their PFT FO's as captains but only off the street captains. Basically, you pay 30k for 200 hrs, then once your 200 hrs are up u pay another 30k for another 200 hrs, and so on. I hear that a lot of Gulfstream PFT FO's are having major issues in training once they get a job at a regional. Im not BSing either...

Here we go....

Gulfstream has a few E120s. Those are not flown by GTA students (those guys only fly the B1900). But still, let's not turn this thread into bashing GTA.

Yes they are.

really? Then why do they have the 30 grand version for the 1900 and 60 grand version for the emb120?

Really? The 1900 isn't 30K last time I checked. The current agreed price between the student and GTA goes for either aircraft. There is NO 60K program. If you are going to be one of the people bashing GIA or GTA, then at least know what you are talking about.

I heard that they don't hire their PFT FO's as captains but only off the street captains. Basically, you pay 30k for 200 hrs, then once your 200 hrs are up u pay another 30k for another 200 hrs, and so on. I hear that a lot of Gulfstream PFT FO's are having major issues in training once they get a job at a regional. Im not BSing either...

Well, I guess I can't be a Captain then. Because I was an FO at GIA. They only hire street Captains when they need to raise the staffing. And its not 200 hours, its 250 hours. Last time I heard you were having trouble getting it up. So sorry little man.

Whats with all these Shiny Jet Syndrome wanna-be's poking fun at others? You can't be happy with your permanent FO position at your 20 dollar-an-hour job?

The_Russian said:
Whats with all these Shiny Jet Syndrome wanna-be's poking fun at others? You can't be happy with your permanent FO position at your 20 dollar-an-hour job?

Id rather get paid 23 an hr in my first year and 30's in my second than PAY 30,000k TO FLY A BEECH 1900 and be a flight attendant for 250 hrs. How much do u make as a BEECH 1900 CA at guflstream again??????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back