Guess who's hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
viper548 said:
Why not interview, accept the offer, then not show up?

it takes too much of my time to even write what i did. if they want to come to my house to interview me maybe though...

The company is g0jet. It is owned by transstate HOLDINGS and is a seperate company. they are still hiring off the street even after they said thier will be furloughs for trans states.

Would any of you want to work for a company who would rather furlough thier own people and hire off the street for g0jet?

thats like cheating with your best friends girlfriend then going out with her...guess who's next

Last edited:
************************* is the super secret

I know I do not need to add my 2 cents to the Hojet fight but here goes. If you went to work for HoJets then good luck to ya. Sorry you just ruined your career and yes we do see you in the airport looking at the floor as you pass by. You think its strange the company makes you park far away from every other airline in STL? I do feel sorry for ya. To the 3 of you on this website who are defending your bad mistake, just keep trying to justify it, but you are the only ones that believe your story. Just my 2 cents.

We are not sure. No one gone yet, a few took the leave. I heard we have a class starting in December. Must of been a scare tactic from the company that did not work..

Do they interview in STL......My dad just moved there and I haven't seen him in a while.

if you are asking about HoJets, Yes they interview in STL. From what I heard you get brought into a TSA interview then when over they tell you they have no openings at TSA but you can work for HoJets.

Trans States is not furloughing, we are so understaffed it is not even funny. Guys went to the Chief pilot and Flight managers after the memo came out looking to take voluntary (sp?) furlough and were turned down. Word is that they can't get anybody to fly for "FU" Jet and wanted to see how many junior FO's would jump ship. Only two did. There loss.

Latest resources

Back