• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GTA/Dallas Alum

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I worked there in 2005 for seven months and i absolutely hated the Monroe run. favorite plane was 69R for some reason it was always faster than the others.

Never flew for them, but I know someone that was there 2007/2008. He left for personal reasons but the company lost most of their runs to airnet. Last I heard they were down to 2 o 3 pilots. My buddy says that they may not be in business by the end of the year.

When I was there during 98/99, they only had one V-tail, N1710W.

Yea I remember Paxton, he gave me my company ground school, then kicked me outta bed at 0400, (how was I supposed to know that was his bed?) Did Abhi fly for cherry air? I think I flew with him at GTA.

He flew at Ameristar

My buddy says that they may not be in business by the end of the year.

lol...if i hd a dollar for every time ive heard that over the years, but somehow they keep rollin on :smash:

...and im pretty sure that EVERYONE hated the monroe run ;)

as for the lear thingy, wasnt lisa on that aircraft as well...she was a GTA pilot also.

edit for the tail number of the lear...666TW :eek:

Last edited:
Yup. That's right.

NEW REPORTS THIS WEEK

10/26 2250Z (1750 local): A Be33 “crashed under unknown circumstances” at the completion of an IFR flight from Baton Rouge, Louisiana to Houston, Texas. The solo pilot was not hurt despite “substantial” aircraft damage. Weather at KHOW was 2300 scattered, 4000 broken 13,000 broken, visibility 10 miles with surface winds at none knots. N1096W (CE-436) is a 1973 F33A registered since 2001 to a corporation in Lancaster, Texas.

Latest resources

Back