• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great News. More Newhires at Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have so much intelligence when you post it "blows me away!" As Kevin Bacon in a few good men said, "Those are the facts and they cannot be disputed."

But please, don't stop posting your inane drivel, it gives me the opportunity to check out the hot Lacrosse girl. it's pretty sad when the most intellectually intriguing part of your post is an avatar.

Uh sorry, didn't he lose that case in the movie? Not trying to imply anything with regard to the SLI, just got a chuckle knowing he made that argument and lost the case. BTW, great flick!

Carl P

Uh sorry, didn't he lose that case in the movie? Not trying to imply anything with regard to the SLI, just got a chuckle knowing he made that argument and lost the case. BTW, great flick!

I apologize for the confusion. I was trying to keep it on a level that Jonjuan could comprehend and movie analogies was the only thing I could think of. That and the fact that I cannot use puzzles and crayons on Flight Info.

Merger of Operations? (stats current as of feb 2010)

LUV
3200 flights a day
35,000 employees
548 Aircraft
Net income: $459 million
Net income, excluding special items: $550 million
Total passengers carried: 88 million

AAI
700 flights a day
8070 employees
138 Aircraft
Net income: $38 million
Net income, excluding special items: $38 million
Total passengers carried: 1.6 million

Yes, a MERGER OF OPERATIONS.
Unless GK wants to operate AT as a wholly owned subsidiary indefinitely, then the operations of AT will be MERGED into SW.

I do. I just bit on OYS's flamebait. Sorry.

I think it will be good for all in the long term. I think OYS and Delta will have fun when we hit Atlanta together.

Cheers

I do too. No more opposite flow landings, intersection takeoff's, and 20 minute turns, and best part, you can take all the $39 fares while the high value business person leaves you like the parsley on a plate at a truckstop diner.:laugh:

Last edited:
But please, don't stop posting your inane drivel, it gives me the opportunity to check out the hot Lacrosse girl. it's pretty sad when the most intellectually intriguing part of your post is an avatar.

Does that look like a Lacrosse uniform to you?? if it was.. I'd have a new favorite sport!

Lol- you blew it. I just figured he was happy going through life as queen of the clueless clan.

Does that look like a Lacrosse uniform to you?? if it was.. I'd have a new favorite sport!

Like I said, Queen of the clueless clan. It's better than watching instructordude. :)

BTW, Room, just funnin' with ya.

You should. I actually know her well from my former Vaulting life (ok, no jokes please. I can't handle being teased.).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back