Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Air

Does anyone know if Great Lakes is hiring or planning on
hiring anytime soon. Any info would be great!

I have heard of peoople interviewing the beginning of July for a August class i think. There is a class running right now and they should be done in a week and then going to sim.

The company newsletter lakers get says they are hiring and if we know anybody for us to write a letter of recommendation. Definitely consider the life style you want if you come to Lakes. Just don't go if you don't know the company.

PM me if you need any other info.

Last edited:
Laker Question

Thanks Cornelius, Do you know of Lakers named Joe Teeter or David Valdez. I was wondering how I could get ahold of them.

No, I don't know those guys. I'm sure someone else on this board will know.

Great lake pilots?

Hello:
I am looking for a couple of guys that work for Great Lakes. Their names are John SIndelar and Chad Dupoint. They both went to ST. Cloud State University. Chad was based in Minneapolis.

If you know of them please send me a private message.

Thanks.

Send Resume

I want to send them a resume, but I would like to know the name of the Chief Pilot.

Great Lake

They do not except resumes by fax, mail or email, you must fill out an online application from their website which costs $28
This is from their webpage:

"We do not accept resumes or applications by mail or fax for this position. he application processing fee is $28 and is nonrefundable (you will be asked to use a credit card). Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements listed below before applying, so that you do not waste your time or money. If you do not meet the requirements at this time, please wait and apply once you have met the requirements. Applicants that do not meet out minimum requirements will not be considered."

http://www.greatlakesav.com/careers.htm#Airline First Officer

I beleve the cief pilots name is Jeff Pomeroy.

gonz0066

Check your PM

Latest resources

Back