Great Lakes

Air

Total Time
Does anyone know if Great Lakes is hiring or planning on
hiring anytime soon. Any info would be great!

Cornelius

Where's Pancakes House
Total Time
I have heard of peoople interviewing the beginning of July for a August class i think. There is a class running right now and they should be done in a week and then going to sim.

The company newsletter lakers get says they are hiring and if we know anybody for us to write a letter of recommendation. Definitely consider the life style you want if you come to Lakes. Just don't go if you don't know the company.

PM me if you need any other info.

Last edited:

Air

Total Time
Laker Question

Thanks Cornelius, Do you know of Lakers named Joe Teeter or David Valdez. I was wondering how I could get ahold of them.

Cornelius

Where's Pancakes House
Total Time
No, I don't know those guys. I'm sure someone else on this board will know.

gonz0066

Total Time
Lakes Hiring?

Hey Cornelius, I just sent you a PM. Let me know what you think

gonz0066

Total Time
Great lake pilots?

Hello:
I am looking for a couple of guys that work for Great Lakes. Their names are John SIndelar and Chad Dupoint. They both went to ST. Cloud State University. Chad was based in Minneapolis.

If you know of them please send me a private message.

Thanks.

Wowjack

I love Bro...,but I go RJ
Total Time
Send Resume

I want to send them a resume, but I would like to know the name of the Chief Pilot.

Cmdr Taggart

Total Time
Great Lake

They do not except resumes by fax, mail or email, you must fill out an online application from their website which costs $28
This is from their webpage:

"We do not accept resumes or applications by mail or fax for this position. he application processing fee is $28 and is nonrefundable (you will be asked to use a credit card). Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements listed below before applying, so that you do not waste your time or money. If you do not meet the requirements at this time, please wait and apply once you have met the requirements. Applicants that do not meet out minimum requirements will not be considered."

http://www.greatlakesav.com/careers.htm#Airline First Officer

I beleve the cief pilots name is Jeff Pomeroy.

buckdanny

Total Time
gonz0066

Check your PM

hammertime

Total Time
250+
Any thoughts on why Great Lakes is only requiring 500TT to apply while Comair just raised their minimums to 1800TT? I'm guessing they are just keeping their options more open and are hiring the higher time pilots (like everyone else) however they just seem to be in left field when compared to the other regionals that are accepting resumes.

Anaconda

FLY ARMY!
Total Time
Low!
hammertime said:
Any thoughts on why Great Lakes is only requiring 500TT to apply while Comair just raised their minimums to 1800TT?
i'm guessing it's because resumes are flying off the fax machine at comair and the same can't be said for great lakes...

Stimpy

Total Time
Does anyone know of a current or former Laker named Chan Kaylor??? He was my Private instructor.

fly26

Total Time
Originally posted by hammertime
Any thoughts on why Great Lakes is only requiring 500TT to apply while Comair just raised their minimums to 1800TT?

Probably so GLA can get more people to spend $28 on the application fee.

RichO

Total Time
enough
I would imagine after a little research, one might discover why Great lakes is only requiring 500TT and Comair 1800TT......