• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't find my pulse!

Cardinal said:
Comm/MEL + Pulse
I hold one of each =) I shot a resume that way last week, but haven't heard back yet. I know they're big on company recommendations but I'm not fortunate enough to know anyone there. Do you guys have any ideas on how long it usually takes for a call, or any suggestions that I can do that might help my chances? (Fruit basket? j/k lol) Sorry to change the subject fellers. Thanks for the help though!

For the near future, I don't expect any more new-hire classes, at least not on the beech. I know group of people went through brasilia class last month. We are well-staffed now on both the FO and CA sides, and the number of lines apparantly is going to shrink a little. Just my opinion, but i'd expect things to pick up again in winter/spring once enough people have quit to go to skywest.

You don't need a recommendation to get it. I didn't have one. In fact, you really don't need to do anything except show up to the interview once you get one.

Good luck, and seriously only consider lakes if you have a good "in" or contacts and another carrier that you eventually plan on going to.

Back to my original question--how's the training contract thing working out? Have people been able to just walk away?

Latest resources

Back