• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Great Lakes Hiring Run Finally Ends...Newhires Sent Home

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, downtown DEN is much too far, silly! Besides, GLA pilots only share cars, most don't have them. Everyone has a bicycle though, GLA gives them to us, I've still got mine. GLA pilots in DEN all live a dozen at a time in slummy apartments and mobile homes within 5 miles of DEN International.

Me though, I graduated years ago, if you would look at my avatar.

It looks to me like your avatar shows an Arik Air CRJ-900. Graduated to Lagos? Charlie charlie

If it isn't Arik, please excuse the intrusion :beer:

Seriously, I wonder what all you candya$$es would do back when the airlines flew primarily airmail and pilots had to sleep under the wings and repair their own wings with the shirt on their back.

Seriously, I wonder what all you candya$$es would do back when the airlines flew primarily airmail and pilots had to sleep under the wings and repair their own wings with the shirt on their back.

Listen cheap rum, those guys also formed the first unions back in the day to prevent that kind of crap from happening in the future. That is until shiny jet syndrome, Golly gee - I'd fly for free, and I'm just here to get my time and then I'm off to the majors became far too widespread.

About half of the March class and the entire April. Anyone who had not completed their check ride in the March class was sent home.

As far as CAs are concerned, you're correct. Too many FOs who are afraid to upgrade.

Latest resources

Back