Great Lakes-Good times??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardRambone

Hey everyone just wanna say its great to be back! I was banned for about 3 weeks (which I was informed is a new record) but now Im back in action. Anywho I sent Great Lakes a resume and they wrote me back saying they'd review it and get back to me. I try'd to do a search of them but my computer isnt responsive today so if you guys know any info such as pay, upgrade times and all that jazz we all want to know about any job Id appreciate it. I just meet their mins but I have double their multi time required. Hows the QOL? I heard they dont pay well but Im young, single and have little debt so as long as itpays better then what I make now Im straight gangsta.

Gee-Zuss! I'm laughin' my 'nads off here!

My wife just came by to give me CPR from laughing so hard...

Some guy pa-twangs back onto the Forum after being banned for some record-setting lack of decorum...and asks if the fact that Great Lakes didn't tell him to Get Bent Immediately is the sound of his ship coming in...

He knows nothing about Great Lakes, and rather than doing a little research, he's putting out an electronic "KICK ME!" sign on his back.

And, no surprise, the first response is a groin masher. The next is a terse, "Abandon hope all ye who enter here!" warning.

For some reason all this has put me into convulsive giggles...and I'm sober!

Man...if I wasn't a pilot, I couldn't stand to be around 'em.

Rambone, here's the gouge: If you have the right attitude, you could work as a maid at La Quinta de-spooging sheets, and still have a great life. If you want to fly for an airline...go to work at an airline. If you want to get rich, ignore your fundamental understanding of statistics and play the PowerBall....your odds are better.

I'm not trying to be a cynic here (Dang, the giggles have stopped...), since I've grabbed the brass ring and have the best job in the industry. I'm just trying to add some perspective. If you want pilot-type information...ask pilot-type questions.

Occam's Razor said:
Gee-Zuss! I'm laughin' my 'nads off here!

My wife just came by to give me CPR from laughing so hard...

Some guy pa-twangs back onto the Forum after being banned for some record-setting lack of decorum...and asks if the fact that Great Lakes didn't tell him to Get Bent Immediately is the sound of his ship coming in...

He knows nothing about Great Lakes, and rather than doing a little research, he's putting out an electronic "KICK ME!" sign on his back.

And, no surprise, the first response is a groin masher. The next is a terse, "Abandon hope all ye who enter here!" warning.

For some reason all this has put me into convulsive giggles...and I'm sober!

Man...if I wasn't a pilot, I couldn't stand to be around 'em.

Rambone, here's the gouge: If you have the right attitude, you could work as a maid at La Quinta de-spooging sheets, and still have a great life. If you want to fly for an airline...go to work at an airline. If you want to get rich, ignore your fundamental understanding of statistics and play the PowerBall....your odds are better.

I'm not trying to be a cynic here (Dang, the giggles have stopped...), since I've grabbed the brass ring and have the best job in the industry. I'm just trying to add some perspective. If you want pilot-type information...ask pilot-type questions.

Yes your right I dont know sh@t about great lakes hence thats the reason I asked ya jerk. Im an above average pilot looking to move up in the world and stop cleaning airplanes for flight time. I ALWAYS do plenty of research before making any decision but my computer was acting crazy yesterday so I put out the KICK ME sign so I could get valuable input about job opprtunities. Ok so maybe its a shotty place towork, thats all I needed to know. Help a brotha out dont put him down to make your small wang look a little bigger.

RichardRambone said:
Help a brotha out dont put him down to make your small wang look a little bigger.

Like, chill out man, take a pill and sit a spell. It's all good. We're just playin our game, see? It's all in good fun. Nobody's sweating ya or tryin to piss on yer parade, we just like to have a few laughs. The swords is made of silly foam, cousin. Fer sure.

The company is whack. They'll crash yer set. They got a bad reputation for anal infiltration, without lube yo. Check it.

I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about, but damn if it isn't funny as hell!

Ha ha yes that actually was pretty funny. Especially the infiltration part. I just get tired of smarta$$ throwing out their whackness. Anywho what type of annual pay would I be looking at? I read a bunch of threads and got the jist of it: crappy pay, bad management, quick upgrade times and a faster track to somewhere bigger than most others. Im still interested in working there but wanna know a ballpark on what to expect to make the first year. I aint making shat right now so if its higher Id be elated to work there.

Latest resources

Back